• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Doug DeMuro's Review

Watched this last night, good review. I’m pretty impressed by some of his positive remarks. Because he is historically a tough critic and hard to please. Which I can understand because of his extensive list of prior vehicles.

DeMuro is a non-enthusiast. He was more interested in how the body contruction is mirrored in different countries and how the wiper function appeared in the center screen. Great.

No attention paid to the customization of performance and handling capabilities at all, nor much else performance-related that makes it attractive to its target audience.

This is an everyman review for non-enthusiasts.

Reactions: Stash-N
@Cygnus X-1 you're absolutely right. But this is one of the reasons I watch his videos, what you mentioned, every single other reviewer already mentioned at least a dozen times. :)

Really hate the look of the last half of the body. From the side,the design looks really odd and out of place.

The most annoying reviewer ever, and he goes on about pointless things rather than performance and handling.

With all the cool cars he has tested, he bought a GT40 for himself. It broke down week 1, after the old owner told him"ït had NEVER broken down before!"

Moron, non car guy with annoying voice, and gullible AF. Need I say more...

Really hate the look of the last half of the body. From the side,the design looks really odd and out of place.

Us hatch owners are such biatches, but I have to agree, the back end is ugly, no doubt the back seat room is really compromised compared to the hatch, and someone in Hyundai went overboard with the black paint on the back and red stripes everywhere...

I just saw this video by chance & gave Doug an invitation to review either a 2019 i30 N Performance / Fastback N from my local dealership or use my (still) stock May 2018 i30 N Performance (pre-GPF with 109db) for a review on the German Autobahn - I'll let you know what he says.

Just got a message back from Doug - no time currently, but he added the N to his 'running spreadsheet'. Positive thinking: He didn't say No or Not interested. :D

Just got a message back from Doug - no time currently, but he added the N to his 'running spreadsheet'. Positive thinking: He didn't say No or Not interested. :D

I am not surprised. He has reviewed the Veloster N, which is very similar in performance and handling.