• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Door handle light and puddle lights

Connor_Morgan17

Sep 14, 2020
England
I’m picking up my 70 plate i30N performance in a week and I’ve seen some i30Ns that have the puddle lights and door handle lights, my friend has an 18 plate i30N but his does not have these features, will I have these features or are these an optional extra I will have to pay for separately? Or are they options not available in the UK market? Thanks :)

I’m picking up my 70 plate i30N performance in a week and I’ve seen some i30Ns that have the puddle lights and door handle lights, my friend has an 18 plate i30N but his does not have these features, will I have these features or are these an optional extra I will have to pay for separately? Or are they options not available in the UK market? Thanks :)

My 70 plate has door handle lights on the front. cant see why yours wouldn’t be there too. Enjoy the car

Guess I’ll just have to wait and see ahah
The build up to picking up the car is killing me It’s all I can think about 🤦🏻‍♂️😂
It is exiting picking up a new car isn't it is it your first brand new car? there is nothing quite like that new car smell, mine was 3 months old not quite brand new but with only 1000 miles on it as near as can be, what I like about the N is depending on your mood you can choose what kind of drive you want and for the money you pay for it that's amazing cars with that feature usually cost a hell of a lot more it will be worth the wait and as Columbo would say just one more thing don't be put off by tales of 22 mpg I have just driven to Torquay from Bristol didn't hurry admittedly and as we pulled up to the b&b looked at the average fuel consumption 43.3 mpg yes really depends how you drive it, enjoy your new car and let us know how you get on next week.

It is exiting picking up a new car isn't it is it your first brand new car? there is nothing quite like that new car smell, mine was 3 months old not quite brand new but with only 1000 miles on it as near as can be, what I like about the N is depending on your mood you can choose what kind of drive you want and for the money you pay for it that's amazing cars with that feature usually cost a hell of a lot more it will be worth the wait and as Columbo would say just one more thing don't be put off by tales of 22 mpg I have just driven to Torquay from Bristol didn't hurry admittedly and as we pulled up to the b&b looked at the average fuel consumption 43.3 mpg yes really depends how you drive it, enjoy your new car and let us know how you get on next week.
Yes it’s my first new car, I just got a new job and being 18 I still live at home so thought I’d treat myself aha. I went for the micron grey hatch, will post pictures upon delivery on the 26th

Reactions: pillred