• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Dogs in the N

menlab

Mar 31, 2019
Greece
pfff i was happy to see this post ...
until i realized that the dog was woof woof and not dog engagement

Reactions: HYMLF

molly.bamber

Aug 11, 2020
North Wales
Hi everyone! Need some help fast. I have bought a universal car seat belt for my dog and it doesn’t fit my Hyundai i30 59 plate comfort.. does anyone know where I can get one?

GuilleTD

Oct 9, 2019
Vizcaya
Hi everyone! Need some help fast. I have bought a universal car seat belt for my dog and it doesn’t fit my Hyundai i30 59 plate comfort.. does anyone know where I can get one?
If it is universal, why doesn't fit on your seat belt holder? I have one, and the system is the same as an a normal seat belt...if this doesn't helps you, try searching in Amazon? A pair of photos will help

molly.bamber

Aug 11, 2020
North Wales
If it is universal, why doesn't fit on your seat belt holder? I have one, and the system is the same as an a normal seat belt...if this doesn't helps you, try searching in Amazon? A pair of photos will help
I have bought one off amazon with 3 different attachments but neither click in ☹I might buy the one which attached to the head restraint but would rather a seat belt one

RedDwarf

Jun 25, 2020
Czech Republic
Hi Guys,

I bought this one and it's amazing. Covering not only doors and partly windows but also headrest and part of front/back seats which other covers don!t.
I bought 140/160cm size Fastback N and size is just ok. Price in EUR app. 54 EUR depending on exchange rate

Reactions: GazmaN

r_anderson96

Oct 14, 2019
Glasgow
I've just ordered this, will report back on what it's like next week when I'm back onshore from work.

Should of probably gotten one with sides to protect door cards, but she does not move about much and her only interest is to get into the front seat anyway😅

Fatbob

Dec 10, 2019
Bergen germany
Hi Guys,

I bought this one and it's amazing. Covering not only doors and partly windows but also headrest and part of front/back seats which other covers don!t.
I bought 140/160cm size Fastback N and size is just ok. Price in EUR app. 54 EUR depending on exchange rate
I have the same they cannot be faulted great bits of kit, also have the restraint that clios over the belt so my baby has movement in the back aswell

Reactions: RedDwarf

alastairm

Jul 14, 2020
Finland
Got a boot cover for the wee man, can recommend the fit of this hatchbag cover, although it does cost a bit more than your standard dog covers. Rear strut brace has an added bonus of being a very handy place to clip his dog harness to :p

Reactions: Big-Ed

Big-Ed

Mar 11, 2020
Scotland
The time has come to sell my N! As such I’ve got a Hatchbag liner for sale if anyone’s interested? In great condition with no rips etc
The picture attached is from new but doesn’t look to dissimilar now!
Just out of interest, how much were/are you wanting for the used Hatchbag?