• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Dirty N thread

paul-h

Staff member
Nthusiast
Dec 15, 2017
Glasgow
Post your embarrassing dirty N pictures here!

G23WFgH.jpg

Damn. Cleaned my car few minutes before a bit. Haha

Wait till next week, the micron grey dont like my way to work when its wet. The car looks like I drove it over the fields :D

My wheels before I washed them on Friday were grim. The red calipers were almost black! It’s good to know that people’s cars are actually being driven though - all these spotless, ceramic coated I30N’s puts me under pressure to be out cleaning mine all the time!!

I went to England and back yesterday and I think it’s cleaner than before I left with all the rain! Haha! I do a lot of miles and as we are coming towards the colder months mine will be absolutely filthy most of the time!

Reactions: Scottukl
@padigree That's good going!!

I should feel a bit guilty that mine's being detailed on Sunday...think I might warn him. On the plus side, I know I prefer the alloys all black from the state of the fronts!