• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Debadging

Weeksy

Mar 9, 2019
Essex
Took advantages of the hottest day of the year, when everything was nice and supple, to de clutter a bit.
Wonder if the boss will notice that the Hyundai has gone?
Looks much nicer I think. Too many letters for the wax to get stuck around.
Nice one

Dzhedaj

Sep 1, 2019
Lithuania
Tood bad... would be fun removing all logos. Then once you pass someone in N mode with all the pops and bangs they have no idea what it was :)

c4bl3

Feb 21, 2019
Germany
Tood bad... would be fun removing all logos. Then once you pass someone in N mode with all the pops and bangs they have no idea what it was :)
You could fill the holes and paint them. Buddy of mine did this with his black fastback. Looks really stunning.

Dzhedaj

Sep 1, 2019
Lithuania
Too much effort getting it done properly and repainting the whole bonnet.
Will need to wrap the front and rear badges black, since the inserts seem to be impossible to get recently.

Seano1878

Oct 18, 2019
Manchester
Did any of you guys get left with ghosting after you de badged? I can still see the Hyundai and i30 outlines on mine, wondering if a polishing compound would remove it or just give it time? The car is brand new so wasn’t expecting the paint underneath to look any different.