• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Dealer asking me to take car in for a finance valuation

Kaveney

May 29, 2019
Bognor Regis
I have just had a call from the Hyundai dealer i got the car through to ask me to come in to go through my finance valuation .

The car is on a PCP deal for 3 years and monthly repayments that are all ways on time .

The dealer is over 100 miles away and i work long hours so have asked if this can be done over the phone .

Does anyone know what this is for and if i need to take the car in to them .

Kind Regards

NagromJames

Jan 21, 2020
England
not really sure why they'd want this unless they are going to use it for future PCP deals as their 'guaranteed' value.

might be worth asking them why

Kaveney

May 29, 2019
Bognor Regis
not really sure why they'd want this unless they are going to use it for future PCP deals as their 'guaranteed' value.

might be worth asking them why

I did and they have said to go through my finance plan and to do a valuation on the car ?

I did not have this on my last PCP deal with my Ford ?

BillTheButcher

Sep 9, 2019
UK
All but one of my cars have been on PCP and I've never been asked to take any of them back to the dealer. A few of them contacted me with a similar request to the one you're describing; it was just to try to get me into a new car on a new deal.

loafer-N77

Staff member
Feb 4, 2019
UK
Never heard of that. Tell them to get lost lol.

If they need to see the car they'll have to fit around you!!

Kaveney

May 29, 2019
Bognor Regis
This is what I was thinking wanting to sell me a service plan or trade up to a new car .

If its Important they will email or write to me so I will not call them back .

Thanks for your help

All but one of my cars have been on PCP and I've never been asked to take any of them back to the dealer. A few of them contacted me with a similar request to the one you're describing; it was just to try to get me into a new car on a new deal.

Never heard of that. Tell them to get lost lol.

If they need to see the car they'll have to fit around you!!

Reactions: BillTheButcher

Ben Richards

Jun 12, 2018
Warwickshire
My dealer has been trying to call me recently. I'm 18 months into my deal (so half way). They're trying to sell me another one.

Known similar with other brands.