• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

[Closed] Shadow Grey i30N Hatchback 69 plate £24k with Gtechniq Ceramic Coating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly I am being forced to sell my brand new shadow grey i30N hatchback. The car is amazing and the colour is fantastic, unfortunately, like many cars that I have purchased, it gives me severe lower back pain. I should probably get my back sorted rather than buying different cars!

I have had the car only 3 weeks and it has covered 270 miles. I am looking for £25k as it is pristine. Furthermore, the car has received a professional new car detail including a single stage machine polish as well as Gtechniq Serum Ultra which includes a 9 year guarantee. The detailing and protection cost me £600. I have attached a video that the detailer sent me. The marring and swirls he refers to are those that the dealer helpfully provided me with grrrr needless to say, they are now all gone. In all respects the car is in perfect condition.

Kev_G

I'd be tempted to take it back to the dealer and see if they will take it back. Sad news you are having to sell so fast but I got a brand new one for less than what your after and you may struggle to sell it :(

Sadly I am being forced to sell my brand new shadow grey i30N hatchback. The car is amazing and the colour is fantastic, unfortunately, like many cars that I have purchased, it gives me severe lower back pain. I should probably get my back sorted rather than buying different cars!

I have had the car only 3 weeks and it has covered 270 miles. I am looking for £25k as it is pristine. Furthermore, the car has received a professional new car detail including a single stage machine polish as well as Gtechniq Serum Ultra which includes a 9 year guarantee. The detailing and protection cost me £600. I have attached a video that the detailer sent me. The marring and swirls he refers to are those that the dealer helpfully provided me with grrrr needless to say, they are now all gone. In all respects the car is in perfect condition.

Sorry to hear that mate now worrying about my own old back , hope you get a buyer soon can you recommand the detailer then looks a good job for 600£
Cheers and gl

Thanks ever so much, it will pain me as much to get rid of it as it does to drive it!

The detailer is in Birmingham and his website is

https://www.topwrapz.com/

He is fantastic at his job and a an absolute perfectionist. Furthermore he’s a nice bloke with superb customer service and gives unbiased advice. For example, he advised me that a single stage machine polish was enough and that if I went for a two stage it was a waste of my money

Status
Not open for further replies.