• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

i30 N c4bl3 | I30N DCT FL

Why are you saying you'll never go for springs again? Just cause this is better or springs had something wrong?
This is just another level compared to springs. I guess if you just take 15mm springs you would still have some comfort. But I had the 35mm springs from H&R and it really destroyed all the remaining comfort on the car. The car laid very well on the street but I drove it daily and it just got annoying.

Last edited:
Reactions: SteAgo
This is just another level compared to springs. I guess if you just take 15mm springs you would still have some comfort. But I had the 35mm springs from H&R and it really destroyed all the remaining comfort on the car. The car laid very well on the street but I drove it daily and it just get annoying.
Ah yeah I never hear very good things about H&R... Very happy you found something great!! Keep up

Reactions: c4bl3
With winter tires, wet road and traffic. I think with better conditions I will get down to 10,x

1010AF47-5713-406E-A0F4-A70C13626E57.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: alfakapa
So Santa was early today 😁
Originally my plan was to go for the Wheelforce Rims. But I am not a friend of black rims. And I had bronze rims on my old i30N.

Also I wanna go for a more „racier“ look on the facelift. So I choose to go for OZ Racing. The quality is stunning. Of course also the price 🤣🤣

Looking forward to summer season 🥰

14191AEE-6B65-4653-80C9-DF40E8B793E9.jpeg

EBAD3A91-5426-4000-8A27-D1A5DD9F0C0D.jpeg

So. The hood has been delivered (sorry for the bad picture).

E5B833ED-1E6A-45F4-9ADD-41F634AF9F49.jpeg

Quality is quite good. It‘s not perfect but that’s ok since it‘s not OEM. Now I have to find a slot to install it and find someone to register it since I live in Germany 🤣
Also I will have look how it looks on the car. Maybe I will paint the hood in car color.

Was your hood the one with the vents or was it all closed up?
If it has the vents do you mind sharing some pics of the underside of the hood?
It's ventilated. I will post another pictures when I'm home again.

Reactions: Bu11eT
Thanks for posting the pics!
Not wanting to be rude, but for me the vent-mounting from the underside look horrible for a 2000-2500€ hood :/
I absolutely agree. That’s what I meant with the quality is good but not perfect. Of course you never really see it because normally the hood is closed :D maybe I will put the old insulation there so you won’t see it. Of course it’s contra productive for the ventilation. Don’t know yet.
But I am more for function than looks. Also the hood is unbelievable light compared to the stock one. I would say you save about 10kg.

Reactions: Bu11eT
"I'm talking to Markus from MTT at the moment to schedule fitting some parts and do a remap.
Target is about 380hp and 500nm."
Ah seems you missed my post on page 1. I'll quote myself here.

The input measurement was 294bhp and 393nm*.
The final numbers at the end of the day were 370bhp and 463nm*.

(*torque on the MAHA is about 6% lower if you check the attached sheets)