• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

i30 N c4bl3 | I30N DCT FL

c4bl3

Nthusiast
Feb 21, 2019
Germany
Why are you saying you'll never go for springs again? Just cause this is better or springs had something wrong?
This is just another level compared to springs. I guess if you just take 15mm springs you would still have some comfort. But I had the 35mm springs from H&R and it really destroyed all the remaining comfort on the car. The car laid very well on the street but I drove it daily and it just got annoying.

Last edited:
Reactions: SteAgo

SteAgo

Nthusiast
Jul 23, 2022
Italy
This is just another level compared to springs. I guess if you just take 15mm springs you would still have some comfort. But I had the 35mm springs from H&R and it really destroyed all the remaining comfort on the car. The car laid very well on the street but I drove it daily and it just get annoying.
Ah yeah I never hear very good things about H&R... Very happy you found something great!! Keep up

Reactions: c4bl3