• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

i30 N c4bl3 | i30N Option - SOLD

Love the carbon and that dash strip thats what i really want to do!

Reactions: c4bl3
Wow! That is just stunning!!
Is that still available for purchase?
Do you know if some aftermarket companies are developing some replicas or something alike it? Thanks in advance!
If you mean the sticker, sure :D
If you mean the front lip. No, you can't get it. It's just made for the limited Project C.
As far as I know there is no aftermarket company which produces any (real CFK) carbon parts for the N yet.

Reactions: gmatos
If you mean the sticker, sure :D
If you mean the front lip. No, you can't get it. It's just made for the limited Project C.
As far as I know there is no aftermarket company which produces any (real CFK) carbon parts for the N yet.

😩😩😩 i really hope that someone is developing something alike it, because it is just marvelous!! And i want one!! 😬😬

So yesterday we installed the Wagner intercooler, the Velossa Tech snorkel and the Takeda intake.
Haven't driven really yesterday and weather was quite bad so I couldn't feel any improvement yet.
Most improvement will happen on Tuesday :)

IMG_2095.jpg
IMG_2100.jpg
IMG_2101.jpg
IMG_2102.jpg

Good monday morning fellows,

forgot to share the pictures of the bonnet lifter.

View attachment 8331View attachment 8330

Also my airpipe was delivered on thursday. Installation was a easy job even for a unskilled person like me :D
Improvements are a little more intake sound, better engine responsiveness and I also think, the exhaust got louder. But could also be placebo effect. Oh and of course, a damn good looking engine compartment :D

View attachment 8332
View attachment 8334
View attachment 8333
View attachment 8335

Next thing will be the Wagner/Forge Intercooler and then it's finally time for remapping :)

Hey,
u didnt change the whole intake right? Only after the curve? What a the OEM measurment in the inside of the whole Intake, with every single component?

Hey,
u didnt change the whole intake right? Only after the curve? What a the OEM measurment in the inside of the whole Intake, with every single component?
Yes I did not change the turbo inlet yet. Don't know if there will be any measurable improvement.
I did not measure the OEM tube. I guess it's something between 2.5" and 3".

Reactions: NULLOBANDITO
Car is back from ECU tuning.
I am a little disappointed. Not only for the software but for the communication and whole behavior.

The car produced with every mods I installed 279bhp and 419nm torque.

Car was planned for 2 days remapping but instead they took 5 days. They told me that this was the first GPF car they tuned and they had trouble with the ECU. Also they told me the turbo and GPF will reduce the maximal power a lot cause of rising temperatures. So they planned to play it safe.

So we managed to get 296bhp and 451nm torque. I was hoping for about 310bhp and 480nm.
We measured 100-200 a few times and could get about 1,5 - 2.0sec better.

At the end of the day I changed my mind now and will definitely upgrade the turbo and clutch. Doesn’t make sense to me to adjust the software now again for just a few ps and nm more.

Last but not least they managed to scratch my door panel. Therefore they didn’t get any money from me till this is fixed. So very sad/bad story for now.
Left with disappointment and now searching for another competent company.

DF0ECBF0-FBB3-4525-8ADA-F40EB7F17E99.jpeg
9B60CC46-0921-4203-876F-5F2EAC1D3106.jpeg

Last edited:
I am a little disappointed. Not only for the software but for the communication and whole behavior.

Car was planned for 2 days remapping but instead they took 5 days. They told me that this was the first GPF car they tuned and they had trouble with the ECU. Also they told me the turbo and GPF will reduce the maximal power a lot cause of rising temperatures. So they planned to play it safe.

So we manage 296bhp and 451nm torque. I was hoping for about 310bhp and 480nm.

And the end of the day I changed my mind now and will definitely upgrade the turbo and clutch. Doesn’t make sense to me to adjust the software now again for just a few ps and nm more.

Last but not least they managed to scratch my door panel. Therefore they didn’t get any money from me till this is fixed. So very sad/bad story for now.

View attachment 14011
View attachment 14010

i don’t know if it will help you, but a friend who have a performance shop have recommended me this guys and i think they are near you since you’re in the bodensee region.

72883D1E-BEA0-4043-9614-4073CB751BA4.png

Reactions: c4bl3

So we manage 296bhp and 451nm torque. I was hoping for about 310bhp and 480nm.

And the end of the day I changed my mind now and will definitely upgrade the turbo and clutch. Doesn’t make sense to me to adjust the software now again for just a few ps and nm more.

View attachment 14011
View attachment 14010
thanks for posting, although it wasn't the best experience for you. Hope it works out for the best!

So we managed to get 296bhp and 451nm torque. I was hoping for about 310bhp and 480nm.

View attachment 14011
View attachment 14010

Five days of "work" and such a poor result (no offense to your car 😉) is just embarrassing for that shop. I mean if you don't know what to do you can't do it trial-error-like with a customer's car... .
Better luck next time!

I heared about many "tuner" who said to me: we put an non opf software (310ps/480nm) on an opf N and only get about 285ps/410Nm with the same software...
Also they said, the opf takes about 20ps, i had to laugh so hard ... I dont trust this opinion...

edit: both with stock hardware

Last edited: