• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Bushey Heath Garage Ltd, 6-10 High Road, Bushey, Hertfordshire, WD23 1SE

Fastback_N

Jun 30, 2019
Earth
Has anyone used these guys for servicing? From what I can tell, they used to be a Hyundai dealer but now only sell used Hyundai cars, but are an approved repairer? I used them about 6 weeks ago for a health check where they rotated the wheels (correctly for R19s) and looked at some minor warranty work (camera housing flap). They seemed pretty old school, but friendly enough. I hadn't heard anything from them about the flap so chased today. I'm due a service in January, so want be certain that these guys are OK.

If you have any alternatives that might be worth considering, please let me know..

Fastback_N

Jun 30, 2019
Earth
I got the 1st service done a few weeks back here, using a Hyundai Service plan. Not much to say about the service, I assume it was done. I had also brought it in to sort out the loose camera flap which I had flagged during the free Health Check in September. On that occasion they had stuck it back in with black silicone, but it still popped out, so I removed all the silicone and just pushed it back in. It still didn't get sorted after this 1st service due to the wrong part being ordered and they asked me to call them if it was still a problem, so again more removal of silicone. I think I might try another dealer and see how it goes.

There is Endeavour Hyundai, in Watford. Would let me know about their experience with them?

Doddsy

Jul 11, 2019
Bucks/England
I'm getting my I sirsnce replacement i30n from Endeavour, should be picking it up on Monday.

Obviously not used them for servicing yet, but sales so far have been a bit of a mixed bag to be honest