• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Buggy in Boot Picture Request

• Thread starter Deleted member 2480
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2480

Random question has anyone got a picture of a I30n hatch with a buggy / pram in the boot so I can see size at all?

I am just curious on size as no dealers near me have one so i cant borrow a friends pram to test it myself

It should be the same as any i30 of the same age, shouldn’t it?

It should be the same as any i30 of the same age, shouldn’t it?
well you say that but the i30 they let me see had false floors etc in which i know is different to the N

Yeah I think it does sit slightly higher in the normal models, my mrs’s fastback has a tray under hers, the n I looked at Saturday seemed to be a bit deeper, I dunno though tbh

I don't have a buggy or a small person, but you'll be able to fit one in there I'd say fairly comfortably. I can get in the boot and shut it without any trouble...ok I'm short but still.

I don't have a buggy or a small person, but you'll be able to fit one in there I'd say fairly comfortably. I can get in the boot and shut it without any trouble...ok I'm short but still.
pics of this are also required now lol

@Kev_G Sorry, I've been totally unhelpful (shocker!). I think you'd fit a buggy in there no problem...someone will post a helpful picture I'm sure :)

well you say that but the i30 they let me see had false floors etc in which i know is different to the N
If you have the false floor in the trunk depends on whether or not you get the N with the brace installed. Mine didn't have it from factory so I have the false floor. You can always (quite cheaply, I might add) install the brace later on. The ones with the brace from factory do have the trunk floor lower than the ones without.

If you have the false floor in the trunk depends on whether or not you get the N with the brace installed. Mine didn't have it from factory so I have the false floor. You can always (quite cheaply, I might add) install the brace later on. The ones with the brace from factory do have the trunk floor lower than the ones without.
Which ones don’t have a brace?, the 250ps version?