• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Buggy in Boot Picture Request

Kev_G

Random question has anyone got a picture of a I30n hatch with a buggy / pram in the boot so I can see size at all?

I am just curious on size as no dealers near me have one so i cant borrow a friends pram to test it myself

SS1981

Yeah I think it does sit slightly higher in the normal models, my mrs’s fastback has a tray under hers, the n I looked at Saturday seemed to be a bit deeper, I dunno though tbh

_Emma

I don't have a buggy or a small person, but you'll be able to fit one in there I'd say fairly comfortably. I can get in the boot and shut it without any trouble...ok I'm short but still.

_Emma

@Kev_G Sorry, I've been totally unhelpful (shocker!). I think you'd fit a buggy in there no problem...someone will post a helpful picture I'm sure :)

NULLOBANDITO

Staff member
well you say that but the i30 they let me see had false floors etc in which i know is different to the N
If you have the false floor in the trunk depends on whether or not you get the N with the brace installed. Mine didn't have it from factory so I have the false floor. You can always (quite cheaply, I might add) install the brace later on. The ones with the brace from factory do have the trunk floor lower than the ones without.

SS1981

If you have the false floor in the trunk depends on whether or not you get the N with the brace installed. Mine didn't have it from factory so I have the false floor. You can always (quite cheaply, I might add) install the brace later on. The ones with the brace from factory do have the trunk floor lower than the ones without.
Which ones don’t have a brace?, the 250ps version?