• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

BT spam ad on I phone?

Dan_bush27

Nthusiast
Mar 19, 2018
UK
youtube.com
Hi all. I can no longer access the site on my I phone due to a pop up taking over the complete site and redirecting me to a whole new survey site?? Is anybody else having the same problem? Possibly just UK people?

Nothing for me so far, but I use neither an IPhone nor the same browser. Gave it a try on Android with stock browser out of germany, seems to be the same as before. Maybe @IN_30N could say something about advertising changes.

I’m struggling to access this site via my iPhone now (which is always how I use the site) due to Pop up Competitions saying I’ve won something (Sky and Vodafone).

It’s serioulsy inhibiting my enjoyment on here and it’s taken several minutes of coming in and out if the forum just to compose this message....in the UK too.

Reactions: Dan_bush27
Could anyone post a screenshot of the offending ads?

I had the same issue happen twice about a month apart. Tried everything the internet suggested (deleting history, clearing cookies, hard reset of phone etc.) with no luck.. both times it just randomly stopped and I’ve been pop up free for about a month.