• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Brindley Hyundai West Bromwich

So far so good arrived at Hyundai Birmingham West
Good parking friendly staff offered me a drink on arrival.offered me a service plan (Declined)
Know in waiting area while they service the car

First service done at Hyundai Birmingham West, no drama’s no hidden extra’s.
Treated car with respect and service Manager Steve Drumgoole came out had chat about clutch and gave it a clean bill of health.Would I recommend YES

Glad you being looked after better now, West riding who i will be using has a camera over work area so you can watch them work on your car. I like that idea.

Glad you being looked after better now, West riding who i will be using has a camera over work area so you can watch them work on your car. I like that idea.
Yes like that idea
I got family in the trade and hear horror stories of what goes on behind closed doors.
My car is my pride and joy and the 4t of some twat abusing it boils my blood.

Update.
I contacted Hyundai uk by email and they confirmed that first service is required 12m from first registration or 10,000 miles whichever comes first.
it appears that Brindley West Bromwich didn’t reset the service indicator upon first registration or sale.
called at Hyundai Sutton Coldfield (Johnson’s) and they seemed polite and competent and reset the service counter while I waited. Have reset it for 4months so it should come back in line.
ps whilst there they were photographing a 130n in engine red in the showroom. Pre reg on 69 plate. I’m sure that will be up for sale now.

Update.
I contacted Hyundai uk by email and they confirmed that first service is required 12m from first registration or 10,000 miles whichever comes first.
it appears that Brindley West Bromwich didn’t reset the service indicator upon first registration or sale.
called at Hyundai Sutton Coldfield (Johnson’s) and they seemed polite and competent and reset the service counter while I waited. Have reset it for 4months so it should come back in line.
ps whilst there they were photographing a 130n in engine red in the showroom. Pre reg on 69 plate. I’m sure that will be up for sale now.
Wouldn’t trust Brindley Hyundai West Bromwich with a rusty bike .