• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Body shop recommendations..

Fastback_N

Jun 30, 2019
Earth
Unfortunately, during the lock down it looks like another vehicle has shown my front bumper some unwanted attention! :(Does anyone have a recommendation for a body shop in North London/Herts that can take care of a bumper that will need some plastic welding? Apparently it can't be SMART repaired due to the location. I tried to get a quote from Endeavour in Watford but they farm it out to a place in KIngsbury/Colindale. Thanks..

Attachments

Last edited:

icelink

Oct 21, 2018
uk
I know a place that had done mine after an accident and did a great job. They have great reviews as well. The only but is that they are next to Milton Keynes. Lmk if you're interested

Fastback_N

Jun 30, 2019
Earth
Thanks both :), that's a little far from me, but if I'm stuck I'll give you a shout. A firm in Watford with good reviews (Winton Panelcraft & Son) have quoted £200 to fix it, which seemed reasonable, considering a new bumper was £400+, plus painting/labour..