• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Bu11eT

@_Emma pics please!
Not sure how "white" those badges really are. On the first pic its kinda grey, on the other ones it looks white.... need the grey look for mine :/

_Emma

@_Emma pics please!
Not sure how "white" those badges really are. On the first pic its kinda grey, on the other ones it looks white.... need the grey look for mine :/
They’re metal/brushed silver I think? Tbh I probably won’t use them (I don’t like stickers, yeah I’m weird!) but I wanted to see what they were made of!

When they turn up I’ll take a pic.

Trying to order some bits but can't get any further 'cos when I try to checkout it says "There are no shipping methods available for your cart or address ". I'm only in North Wales, it's not the back of beyond!!!!!!!
Is it because the side-skirt strips aren't available yet?

_Emma

Trying to order some bits but can't get any further 'cos when I try to checkout it says "There are no shipping methods available for your cart or address ". I'm only in North Wales, it's not the back of beyond!!!!!!!
Is it because the side-skirt strips aren't available yet?
They’ve just changed courier, it might be something weird there? They’re usually pretty quick to reply

Just answered my own question by knocking the skirt strips off my order. Now okay and N skirt badges are ordered. Will order the strips after 11th. ;)

Edit: Should have left it all a couple of days to save on P&P........... Doh!

Someone found a custom rear diffuser?
Plastic or carbon for me is the same..... is just to replace the oem one that at my eyes is a bit in the "stupid" sideo_O:eek:o_O

Mr.Gobsy

Someone found a custom rear diffuser?
Plastic or carbon for me is the same..... la just to replace the oem one that at my eyes is a bit in the "stupid" sideo_O:eek:o_O
zymexx (spelling?) do a rear diffuser that adds on to the existing one, I'm not sure it looks any better, however, it is another thing to catch on curbs