• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Black Rear 'H' Logo Cover

Cholmondeley-Biscuitt

Nthusiast
Feb 8, 2022
Dunfermline, Scotland
Received my rear badge cover (from Germany) today and I am quite please. A good fit and very easy to install. Just go careful with the Silicon!
[Images since removed by OP]

Last edited:
Where did you order the rear badge cover from? Can you provide a link as I was looking for them to fit the Kona N?

Where did you order the rear badge cover from? Can you provide a link as I was looking for them to fit the Kona N?
I got it from eBay and the seller was based in Germany. His advert was for an N Line Kona set (front and rear) but as we know, the Kona N front badge is black already. I messaged him to ask if he would supply just a rear badge and he came back with an adjusted 'offer', which I accepted. Here's a linky:
Ebay Item

I got it from eBay and the seller was based in Germany. His advert was for an N Line Kona set (front and rear) but as we know, the Kona N front badge is black already. I messaged him to ask if he would supply just a rear badge and he came back with an adjusted 'offer', which I accepted. Here's a linky:
Ebay Item
this link is no longer active.

Anyone have any other source for rear badge overlay?