• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Black Hyundai Logo

Diremka

Nthusiast
Nov 9, 2021
Australia

Jonnysykes

Nthusiast
Oct 16, 2019
Middlesbrough
Hi guys,

I just bough this logos:
Hyundai Emblems black - Set front & rear, i20N (hyundaizubehoer.de)

But I have no idea how to replace it, does anyone bough those and installed it? Can you tell me how?

Best Regards
Front badge, grab hold of it and pull and it pops off, clip the new one back in and job done. Takes 20 seconds.
Rear badge an absolute nightmare, rear light clusters to remove, inner boot trim to remove, 13 extremely difficult clips to free off which you will 100% snap some of them so you will need new ones to replace, then you can remove the badge and refit and put everything back together

Attachments

nicosp

Nthusiast
Dec 16, 2020
Cyprus
So nothing like the i30N process :p

I believe someone should create a more detailed post in the DIY section. There will be many owners who will want to do this change soon :)

Reactions: GazmaN

Diremka

Nthusiast
Nov 9, 2021
Australia
Front badge, grab hold of it and pull and it pops off, clip the new one back in and job done. Takes 20 seconds.
Rear badge an absolute nightmare, rear light clusters to remove, inner boot trim to remove, 13 extremely difficult clips to free off which you will 100% snap some of them so you will need new ones to replace, then you can remove the badge and refit and put everything back together
Awesome, thanks for shedding some light on what's involved!
You would happen to have some photos you can share of what your car looks like with the black badges?

Reactions: GazmaN