• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Black Hyundai Badges for VN

Hello,

Has anyone as of yet found any aftermarket black Hyundai Badges that fit the Veloster N front grill?
I'm not sure if the ones for the i30 are 100% compatible with the VN also.

Y0UKN0WITSCHRIS

Hello,

Has anyone as of yet found any aftermarket black Hyundai Badges that fit the Veloster N front grill?
I'm not sure if the ones for the i30 are 100% compatible with the VN also.
Nothing yet but a cheaper alternative is taping the emblem off and plasti dipping it black. Ran my VT like this for 3 years and it had faded a bit but still looked good and if done right you can’t tell it’s not paint. And from what I’ve been told the new formulation doesn’t fade

Nomad17

Anyone try the i30n version yet? If not could someone measure roughly the dimensions of the front H badge on the veloster to compare? I will want to swap the grill eventually if someone comes out with one but until then may just slap one of these on.

Anyone try the i30n version yet? If not could someone measure roughly the dimensions of the front H badge on the veloster to compare? I will want to swap the grill eventually if someone comes out with one but until then may just slap one of these on.
Since no one replied to this thread I took the plunge and just bought the i30N version. They're not too expensive so I figured why not be the guinea pig.

I should be receiving them this week and will try them on my Veloster N asap.

Will post back here on the fitment results.

I do have both of those in carts (as well as some from Importshark) and may have to go that way but was wanting to try the covers first. Dimensions someone sent from a Tucson seems good on the front but the rear only seems to match in width (unless they measured wrong)