• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

i30 N Black badges & N Trim Badges

Lewisdagless

Jan 11, 2021
East Yorkshire
Hi all,

I recently purchased my I30 N Performance after searching for a while, and the wait was well worth it. She's an absolute beauty and it's everything I expected and more.

I'm not massively into modifying cars, however I feel cosmetically a few extra touches wouldn't go a miss.

I'm looking for some N badges for the sill inlay first of all, these are easy enough to find online but I was interested to see if you guys had any specific recommendations?

I'm also desperate to find some black Hyundai badges and potentially some black N badges but I'm struggling to find these anywhere.

(I'm struggling to upload photos but once I've figured it out, I'll be sure to post)

Thanks

Hi all,

I recently purchased my I30 N Performance after searching for a while, and the wait was well worth it. She's an absolute beauty and it's everything I expected and more.

I'm not massively into modifying cars, however I feel cosmetically a few extra touches wouldn't go a miss.

I'm looking for some N badges for the sill inlay first of all, these are easy enough to find online but I was interested to see if you guys had any specific recommendations?

I'm also desperate to find some black Hyundai badges and potentially some black N badges but I'm struggling to find these anywhere.

(I'm struggling to upload photos but once I've figured it out, I'll be sure to post)

Thanks

For the side skirt badges you have two options:
- GEL
- METAL
I prefer the metal ones.

As for the blacked out badges, have a look at this ebay seller:
truesixtynine on eBay

Hi guys, I'm in the market for black H badge overlays or replacements for my i30N. I can see you sent Veloster H badges. Do they fit the i30N?

If not, can anyone point me in the right direction to purchase in the UK?