• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Australian N festival

Silverfox74

Jul 14, 2018
Newcastle. Australia

You're Invited to the 2019 Australian N Festival - First Annual Event for N-thusiasts!

Join Hyundai N Performance for the inaugural event bringing together all people & all things N.

Family friendly & open to one & all owners + enthusiasts; it will be a day to turn up the RPM & get your BPM pumping!

When:

Sunday 15th December, 2019.
Time:

08:00am - 16:00pm.
Wakefield Park, NSW

EVENT includes:
  • Open Track Day for N owners
  • Tech Talks with Q&A
  • "How To" Workshops
  • RM16 Concept
  • i30 N Targa Tasmania Rally Car
  • i30 Fastback N #WTAC Race Car
  • i30 N TCR
  • Meet & Greet Brendan Reeves & other N-ambassadors
  • Chat with other i30 N & i30 Fastback N owners
  • Competitions & Prize Give-Aways
  • Kids zone & food available on-site
  • And much, much more N-gaging Activities
Who knows what other surprises might be in store! We hope you will be able to attend.

To RSVP email NPerformance.AU@gmail.com

N owners will have exclusive access to the Track. Simply turn up with your N or proof of ownership and register for a time slot on the day.

Looking forward to meeting you!

Thanks from the team
@NPerformance.AU

The event will be covered under a CAMS permit provided by Hyundai N Performance and Wakefield Park, with provisions to issue an on-the-day CAMS licence at the event for a nominal fee. More details on this to be provided upon RSVP confirmation.

We value your privacy. Please see our privacy policy for more details at www.hyundai.com/au/en/privacy.

This is an outbound e-mail only. Please do not reply to this e-mail. If you no longer wish to receive e-mail communications from Hyundai Motor Company Australia, click here.

Hyundai Motor Company Australia Pty Ltd, Cnr of 394 Lane Cove Road & Hyundai Drive, Macquarie Park NSW 2113. ABN 58 008 995 588. Phone: 02 8873 6000 Fax: 02 8873 6005Website: www.hyundai.com/au/en E-mail: privacy@hyundai.com.au

H3174549