• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Australian bushfires

How are things now guys. Here in the uk we are getting news reports of torrential rain and hail storms and a massive dust cloud In NSW. Will it ever end? Although the rain must be a relie.
im thinking of travelling over in Feb 2021 and was planning a Motorhome tour of the east coast for 2 weeks, starting in Brisbane, north through Noosa, then back, ending in Sydney. Was including a few days in the blue mountains. What do you think?
I know it’s a long way off, I don’t want to cancel as I guess tourism income has plummeted but is there anything left worth seeing! We’re getting reports of 80% devastated.
should we tour around Perth instead.? Need to get to Sydney eventually to pick up a cruise to New Zealand.
local info and guidance would be welcome.
keep safe,
steve

BeNNN

Feb 2021 and was planning a Motorhome tour of the east coast for 2 weeks, starting in Brisbane, north through Noosa, then back, ending in Sydney. Was including a few days in the blue mountains. What do you think?
Australia is really big and there is so much untouched by the fires. The US issued a travel advisory which was not helpful at all.
Come over, no issues.
The fuel load is very reduced there will not be any big fires where there were for a few years now.