• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Arrived !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yippee a bang confirmation. Nice growl when stationary too still I presume?

My one concern is answered. Cheers! :cool::p

I am an owner of a 308 GTi 270 , that is lighter than the N ( 210 kg ).The engine is brutal , maybe they remap the torque with the GPF

Reactions: Speeder
With GPF? Sure?
Is a bit strange because only cars produced after June 15 would have the GPF.
My i30N is almost delivered and comes without GPF.

With GPF? Sure?
Is a bit strange because only cars produced after June 15 would have the GPF.
My i30N is almost delivered and comes without GPF.
My one for Italian market has been produced 21 June, on my computer ( i am a Hyundai Dealer ) is displayed i30N Model Year 2019 GPF.
So i’m shure that is has.
I repeat , my car is for Italian Market.

Reactions: Andre Barbosa
It looks like Italian market doesn´t have any connection with comon rules in car industry...
All cars produced after 01.08, have mark for next calendar year! Cars produced before August have current calendar year.
If you are working in Hyundai, put your car to the lift and make one photo from GPF-filter for us please.

It looks like Italian market doesn´t have any connection with comon rules in car industry...
All cars produced after 01.08, have mark for next calendar year! Cars produced before August have current calendar year.
If you are working in Hyundai, put your car to the lift and make one photo from GPF-filter for us please.
Yes please!! And rear suspension setup too o_O

Reactions: BadShadd
Is there some kind of diffrence on rear suspension setup on new cars? If not, you can find lots of information from Google about that.

Why are you writing "cant"? Is there a limiter? I think he shouldn´t rev about 3k but come on, if an engine gets broke when reving under 50% of the limit there must be huge other problemes...

Why are you writing "cant"? Is there a limiter? I think he shouldn´t rev about 3k but come on, if an engine gets broke when reving under 50% of the limit there must be huge other problemes...

I think one was being a tad pedantic but in the interest of being civil yes I meant should not, I think we all know how to get pop and bangs from our N and that involves repeating going to into 4-5k rpm range and letting off the throttle ....on a brand new car ? No thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.