• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Fastback ArCtIcFoX's Snow White

Been to see the car detailer near me and booked in for 22nd November.
Body panels. Windows. Alloys and interior all being treated and sorted. Cant complain at price either @ £300. Been recommended to this guy by 2 people and the valeter who does my work place so defo sounds good.

Been to see the car detailer near me and booked in for 22nd November.
Body panels. Windows. Alloys and interior all being treated and sorted. Cant complain at price either @ £300. Been recommended to this guy by 2 people and the valeter who does my work place so defo sounds good.

There’s a good place in north Manc called finer detailing (something like that) had a few of my cars done there and my old man takes his AMG’s there. Does good work and trades on word of mouth rather than advertising.

Reactions: ArCtIcFoX
There’s a good place in north Manc called finer detailing (something like that) had a few of my cars done there and my old man takes his AMG’s there. Does good work and trades on word of mouth rather than advertising.
Thats the guy I'm using hahha winner

Got my flaps on Arctic but same as u could not get the self tapper in. I'll do it when I rotate my tyres at some point.

Will prob do the same myself but like the idea of the 1k stamp to show cars been cared for.
I presume every owner has, but you have 5 free check ups throughout the 5 year warranty (for me, you must have 7 years so 7 check ups, i guess)

I presume every owner has, but you have 5 free check ups throughout the 5 year warranty (for me, you must have 7 years so 7 check ups, i guess)

Yeah them mentioned these check ups, What the hell is that about, A check up to me is a service HAHAHAHA