• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Apple CarPlay issues

Mason Storm

Mar 28, 2019
Hertfordshire
I seem to have a couple of issues using car play over the last few day’s including audible app not responding and speed camera alerts not cancelling on Waze
Has anyone else experienced issues recently

_Emma

Oct 29, 2018
UK
Is your phone on the latest version and the apps? (Annoying question I know, but I’ve found it’s either that or the cable usually)

I’ve had glitches with googlemaps crashing, but that seems to have sorted itself out now.

_Emma

Oct 29, 2018
UK
Phone and all apps seem up to date in fact the issues seem closely related to the date of recent updates so maybe new bugs
Might be, I do find CarPlay temperamental at times. Hopefully they’ll push more updates and sort it out. Sometimes uninstalling and reinstalling the apps has sorted out glitches for me, too.

Mason Storm

Mar 28, 2019
Hertfordshire
I stand corrected I just checked and realised audible wasn’t updated after all and now works
I’ll test waze tomorrow
Thanks for the tip sometimes it’s obvious just wish Apple didn’t make it so difficult to find out if apps are up to date, use to be much easier

Reactions: _Emma

_Emma

Oct 29, 2018
UK
I’ve noticed recently I don’t get the update notification until it’s been live for several days or longer. I don’t know if they stagger the roll out now. Fingers crossed that fixes things though :)

Reactions: Davo01

Mason Storm

Mar 28, 2019
Hertfordshire
Might be, I do find CarPlay temperamental at times. Hopefully they’ll push more updates and sort it out. Sometimes uninstalling and reinstalling the apps has sorted out glitches for me, too.
Thanks I might try that with waze a friend said he had to do that with Android auto on waze and it worked again

Davo01

Jan 28, 2019
South Australia
I’ve noticed recently I don’t get the update notification until it’s been live for several days or longer. I don’t know if they stagger the roll out now. Fingers crossed that fixes things though :)
Yeah - I “update all” and then refresh = more updates.