• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Anything different with the 2020 VN + pp?

A base model 2020 N on the lot locally. This will give you a giggle;View attachment 8720
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This is just ridiculous. I love this lil car but this is comical!! It is not a limited production vehicle (OR IS IT?) and its a Hyundai (long way to go for a performance rep). And yet, still, the ADM's on any car is a horrible practice. I bought two limited production vehicles and paid MSRP for both. Needles to say, many dealers lost out on a sale.

I would contact Hyundai corporate and see if there’s anything they can do since it was a military coupon. You may just be blowing smoke but you don’t know till you try.

Reactions: 1FastStagea
I dont blow smoke. I have my finance agreement for evidence if needed haha
That you signed, and agreed to the terms listed. That’s why I said all you’re going to be doing is blowing smoke. But depending on what rep you get through corporate they may issue you a 500$ coupon or basically tell you what I said above

Reactions: LateralGrip
That you signed, and agreed to the terms listed. That’s why I said all you’re going to be doing is blowing smoke. But depending on what rep you get through corporate they may issue you a 500$ coupon or basically tell you what I said above

I've given up on the entire situation, I am aware that I signed the paperwork and agreed to the terms, that doesn't mean I am happy about it. Which is why I am not seeking anything from hyundai or anyone else, just venting and telling my story. It was the first time in my life I had been in a hyundai dealer and have never experienced anything like it.

Nothing to lose, contact the Hyundai Regional Rep, provide him/her with a copy of your DD214 and see if they'll do it. It's just a phone call and a letter sent. Easiest $500 you'll ever get.

Did they tell you to apply for the Hyundai/Allstate $500 BonusDrive? I'll bet they didn't even tell you about this either. I've gotten $1500.00 free from the Hyundai/Allstate BonusDrive. There's no obligation to get Allstate Auto Insurance, just listen to the speal and provide them the information they ask for and bingo; free, $500.00 check in as little a 60 days. https://www.bonusdrive.com/

Last edited:
i was offered +$500 over MSRP. My trade they are offering me the highest amount of any other dealer in the area, aside from a subaru dealer as the car is a subaru so they can resell it directly.

Not bad. Not fantastic. I mean it could be -$1500 from what it is if it was any other car on their lot. I never see anyone paying more than -$1000 off of MSRP for a regular new car deal. But, whatever. :) i will see if i pull that trigger this weekend. It is an interesting car.