• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Anyone Like Mountain Biking?

icelink

Oct 21, 2018
uk
Understand, we have such a variation of elevations here, you never seem to get tired of it. In my area alone there is nearly a 1200 fts variance from the lowest point to the highest. If I go across the valley to the mountains, it can vary anywhere from a couple thousand ft to nearly 12K ft.

Trails never end and the roads are just as tough. I can start in Placitas and ride up the back of Sandia Peak from 5K to nearly 12K ft on nothing but direct roads and trails. It's a beautiful ride as well.:)
I am jealous. That's the only sort of cardio you need and mental distraction!

UK does have some elevation too. for me to get there, I need to drive for some time :|

Last edited:

R Veloster N

Mar 5, 2019
Rocky Mountains, US
Still grinding out the mileage on the bike and walking. When I walk, it’s 8-10 miles and biking 20+. I’m over 1500 + miles in the past 3 months. Legs are good but I was diagnosed with workout induced asthma. Oh well, it’s not going to stop me. :)

R Veloster N

Mar 5, 2019
Rocky Mountains, US
Still hanging in there. 27 sessions this go round and 510 miles. Tis make well over 2000 miles so far. Walking sessions are 26 at 212 miles as of Monday.

Fett get a little sore after the walking but with the cycling nada probelmo. Just tired averaging 21 miles on each outing. :)