• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

All-Weather Floor Mats?

Hoofless_Moose

Mar 8, 2019
U.S.
Does anyone know if any brand is selling rubber all-weather floor mats for the VN yet? I've seen a few custom-made ones but no production set made for the N.

Does anyone know if any brand is selling rubber all-weather floor mats for the VN yet? I've seen a few custom-made ones but no production set made for the N.
Someone already posted about this weather tech is your best option. I have them and love them

WeatherTech:

https://www.weathertech.com/hyundai/2019/veloster/
4413331-4413332.jpg

Tux Mat;

https://www.tuxmat.ca/products/485-hyundai-veloster-n-custom-mat?year=2019&variant=22072067555446']https://www.tuxmat.ca/products/485-hyundai-veloster-n-custom-mat?year=2019&variant=22072067555446

50_set2_48b00114-044c-49e6-80d6-75909f94ff96_1944x.jpg

Max Liner: is only displaying the cargo mat at this time.

Last edited:
I originally had this question and ended up going with weathertech! They are expensive but fit perfectly and are a great investment imo! I just wish they offered like custom badging on the mats this way we can still get the original look!

Reactions: Y0UKN0WITSCHRIS
Can any Canadian market N owners tell me what kind of floor mats your Veloster came with? Mine were cheap carpet with "veloster" written on them. However I saw lots of photos and captions of the car showing custom N badged floor mats pre delivery to N America. Now I'm curious if mine got swapped out or if Hyundai just cheaped out.

Yes sir that's exactly what we got in our Veloster N w/PP in the US.
However I saw lots of photos and captions of the car showing custom N badged floor mats pre delivery to N America.
Go talk to your dealer, don't let it slide or call HMC Canada customer service.

You gentleman from Canada only got the N w/PP not the standard version.

Last edited:
Can any Canadian market N owners tell me what kind of floor mats your Veloster came with? Mine were cheap carpet with "veloster" written on them. However I saw lots of photos and captions of the car showing custom N badged floor mats pre delivery to N America. Now I'm curious if mine got swapped out or if Hyundai just cheaped out.

Those are the standard mats for the Canadian market VN. The US market Hyundai HQ guys decided to go with the badged mats, each country does things a bit differently :)

It saved a few bucks off the MSRP for the Canadian VN buyers though, so there's that if nothing else.

Okay thanks for confirming. On another note I can't figure out how to get the oil temp to display. Is that another feature not available in the great white North?

The mats that came in my US market N purchased in January appeared to be normal Veloster carpet mats with a hard N emblem, similar to the one on the rear hatch. The emblem is attached via two small Philips screws and metal backing plate. Made me think they didn't have any mats for the N version and decided to make a few in someone's basement.

Reactions: 1FastStagea
^ Nothing for the VN available. :)