• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

R Veloster N

Nthusiast
Mar 5, 2019
Rocky Mountains, US
Nah mate, it comes from Australia thru an authorized or third party eBay vendor.

K&N doesn’t sell direct on eBay, except thru authorized or non-direct vendors. If you bought it thru eBay, it was thru either but not thru K&N direct.

K&N sells direct to customers worldwide thru their internet website. With vendor subscription and sellers cost from eBay tacked on along with shipping from the US to Australia, the price would be astronomical US.👍🇺🇸

Last edited:

Kral86

May 11, 2022
Western Australia
Nah mate, it comes from Australia thru an authorized or third party eBay vendor.

K&N doesn’t sell direct on eBay, except thru authorized or non-direct vendors. If you bought it thru eBay, it was thru either but not thru K&N direct.

K&N sells direct to customers worldwide thru their internet website. With vendor subscription and sellers cost from eBay tacked on along with shipping from the US to Australia, the price would be astronomical US.👍🇺🇸
Like I said the the vendor organised the replacement direct from k&n since it took a month to get it

Attachments

• 20220806_100512.jpg
    20220806_100512.jpg
    928.4 KB · Views: 11