• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Adro Carbon Spoiler

2018-12-17 21;59;04.jpg

ADRO NEW VERLOSTER N CARBON SPOILER

MADE IN KOREA

2.jpg

2018-12-16 00;31;57.jpg

Today, it is a new design carbon spoiler which was installed after pre-booking with joint purchase of N-JOY which is a representative N club community space in Korea.

Only the upper part of the spoiler was designed with a new design.
The quality is very satisfactory.

LEFT : ADRO NEW CARBON SPOILER
RIGHT : OEM HYUNDAI VELOSTER N PLASTIC SPOILER

2018-12-16 00;32;11.jpg

KakaoTalk_20181216_002948926.jpg

KakaoTalk_20181216_002949840.jpg

2018-12-17 21;59;39.jpg

2018-12-17 21;59;54.jpg

Unfortunately, we are not able to sell front lip and sidestack in addition to the carbon spoiler that is going to be sold since the contract period for the ADRO dealership is over in the US

Sooner or later, the front carbon ribs and side skirts will be released around the end of December.

Attachments

Last edited:

Cygnus X-1

I don’t understand why anyone would want something that is too similar to the original, other than weight reduction. Would rather see something functional and different than the factory configuration, yet not garish. Oh well, it’s a start.

I don’t understand why anyone would want something that is too similar to the original, other than weight reduction. Would rather see something functional and different than the factory configuration, yet not garish. Oh well, it’s a start.
It is not impossible to create a more special and colorful product, but the price is expensive, Adro carbon spoiler is only $610 on south korea and what is convenient to install it in accordance with the genuine product of the sidewalk should be considered. Especially, if you increase the product excessively, the performance may deteriorate in the aerodynamic effect. You can see that the i30N genuine carbon spoiler price is Eur1599 , do not you know?

Attachments

Attachments

RossTi30N

dont like the look at that carbon spoiler on the i30N. Doesnt look anything like the one shown on the N Option car at the Paris Motor Show this year :( the Veloster N one looks so much better and cheaper too shame it doesnt fir the i30N :(

dont like the look at that carbon spoiler on the i30N. Doesnt look anything like the one shown on the N Option car at the Paris Motor Show this year :( the Veloster N one looks so much better and cheaper too shame it doesnt fir the i30N :(

I ALSO SAME think about i30n N option it's also too much expensive euro1599

TarmoT

1599€ to the left, another 1599€ to the right... In the end of day N is still a cheaper end of hot hatch market and there are not so many potential buyers for so expensive aftermarket stuff. In Poland, average net salary is less than 1000€, so you can imagine how long we shold save money before we can afford some of these N Option parts.