• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

i30 N A rookies review of his own i30N on a challenging race track

Awesome review! Mirrors my experience on Zolder but this track seems so much nicer with many long corners.

Reactions: Mightymoo
Great post man, looks like you had a ball!! And I would have used the term "destroying" as opposed to "chasing" the Porshe :cool:.

Last edited:
Great post, very informative. Thanks for writing it. :)

It is often mentioned in reviews that the car is a bit heavy. Did you notice the weight of the car when driving around track?

Last edited:
I'm at Zolder in November I cant wait

looks a great track and review thanks for sharing

Thanks ;)

Zolder looks like a great track. Several tight turns and three (four?) straights.
On the longest straight I would assume you can reach a topspeed of about 165-170 kmh.
You will love it.

5-points from me to the review.
I have never been driving on that track but I have been there :D
Key words are Gatebil Rudskogen 2012 ;)

5-points from me to the review.
I have never been driving on that track but I have been there :D
Key words are Gatebil Rudskogen 2012 ;)

TarmoT, it would be awesome to see your super cool car there.

Last edited:
Reactions: TarmoT
No, I did not notice the weight very much, other than on the straights. In the turns, it is very nimble and tossable. I was surprised of the good grip and brakes. But be aware/careful of possible liftoff-understeer when tossing it through the tight turns. This is not something special for this car, but all FWD cars.
I only experience lift off oversteer on mine not understeer.

Great story, this combined with EssEll thread about preparation makes it actually a complete story. That does look like one long and fast track, do not have any of those close to me, have a much more simple one, though it looks to be a safer one. ( auto24ring.ee )

Have my car at around 15k km now and it's calming to know that it's totally ok to bring it to track with no special maintenance.

Though the 3/5 for sound - not sure it should be compared to the others, main point is how much you liked it. Not like you compared the braking to other cars ;)