• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

i30 N 700 Miles in.. my i30N Fastback

Absolutely loving my N.. even love cleaning her (yes my N is a “she” way too pretty to be a “him”) - picture taken after the weekly clean / pamper! . Wasn’t completely sold on the colour.. originally wanted the blue but didn’t have the patients to wait 2-3 months so went for the grey as they already had this one in the showroom! Glad I did now.. it properly shines when polished.

Attachments

Absolutely loving my N.. even love cleaning her (yes my N is a “she” way too pretty to be a “him”) - picture taken after the weekly clean / pamper! . Wasn’t completely sold on the colour.. originally wanted the blue but didn’t have the patients to wait 2-3 months so went for the grey as they already had this one in the showroom! Glad I did now.. it properly shines when polished.
Congrats! Have fun! I was in the same situation. Wanted a blue one but they already had an Engine Red on order so I didn't have to give a deposit before the car came. I would still prefer to have the blue but I don't regret going red.

Congrats! Have fun! I was in the same situation. Wanted a blue one but they already had an Engine Red on order so I didn't have to give a deposit before the car came. I would still prefer to have the blue but I don't regret going red.
I bet you car looks lovely in red... I haven’t seen any pictures of a red N.. I think the most common colours are the grey and the blue so you will have something a bit different from the rest!

I bet you car looks lovely in red... I haven’t seen any pictures of a red N.. I think the most common colours are the grey and the blue so you will have something a bit different from the rest!
Here is a link my car's thread (LINK). I think your colour Shadow Grey is the rarest of them all since it was discontinued in 2018 (atleast for the hatchback). I've only seen pictures of 1 or 2 other Clean Slate Fastbacks. It's very similar to Audi's Nardo Grey. The darker Micron Grey and Performance Blue are indeed the most common.

Edit: Changed Clean Slate to Shadow Grey because I got them mixed up.

Last edited:

pillred

The nice thing about your colour as opposed to a red one is that the red detailing on the front and back really stand out, something that you don't get with a red one, same with the black one none of the black detailing on the car shows up. I looked at a black fastback but ended up buying a white hatch purely because like yours the red and black detailing really pops out at you.

c4bl3

Here is a link my car's thread (LINK). I think your colour Clean Slate is the rarest of them all since it was discontinued in 2018 (atleast for the hatchback). I've only seen pictures of 1 or 2 other Clean Slate Fastbacks. It's very similar to Audi's Nardo Gray. The darker Micron Gray and Performance Blue are indeed the most common.
I think you mess something up here.
The color of @Girl Racer's car is Shadow Grey.
Clean Slate is a mix of Performance Blue and White.
Clean Slate was only available for the old model (model without GPF) and for some little weeks for the new model with GPF. But it was never available for the Fastback N.

I think you mess something up here.
The color of @Girl Racer's car is Shadow Grey.
Clean Slate is a mix of Performance Blue and White.
Clean Slate was only available for the old model (model without GPF) and for some little weeks for the new model with GPF. But it was never available for the Fastback N.
My mistake. I couldn't remember the name of the colour so I checked the i30N bible. There was no Shadow Grey there so I thought it must be Clean Slate then. I'll edit my post :)