• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

4200 rpm

After the trip to the dealer they've apparently done a software update to fix the problem. Having driven the car a bit over the past few days I've not noticed the hiccup so maybe fixed! Need to drive the car a bit more before making a final judgement.

Dealer also said they'll need it back in to do a regen (I didn't leave enough fuel in it for them to do one) which should also help with the same issue apparently.

That's interesting about the regen, my car does not have this issue at the moment but I wonder if the GPF is to blame? Did they carry out an ECU reflash?

Either way, it is coming off sooner than later for me.

That's interesting about the regen, my car does not have this issue at the moment but I wonder if the GPF is to blame? Did they carry out an ECU reflash?

Either way, it is coming off sooner than later for me.
Unfortunately they only said software update and there's nothing written on the paperwork even listing that.

Was back in for gearbox work last week and they did the GPF regen at the same time. I'm pretty sure the hiccup is still there but far less pronounced now. Car also seems a fair bit louder after the regen but that might just be placebo after driving a Peugeot 308 courtesy car for 3 days!

Reactions: NULLOBANDITO