• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

4 @ Neil Howard Stage Rally & Fireworks on Saturday (6 November) Oulton Park

sunbeamti

Nthusiast
Jun 7, 2021
United Kingdom
Spotted 4 other hatchback N performances's - - - 3 in Blue and one 18 plate white. Could not see the owners for a chat but a 20 plate had some nice "N" mudflaps I could check out. I wonder how much they add to the drag of the car.
One car was parked in the service park, so must have been a competetor or service crew.
I wondered if they were on here?

Monty

Nthusiast
Sep 19, 2018
lancashire
Spotted 4 other hatchback N performances's - - - 3 in Blue and one 18 plate white. Could not see the owners for a chat but a 20 plate had some nice "N" mudflaps I could check out. I wonder how much they add to the drag of the car.
One car was parked in the service park, so must have been a competetor or service crew.
I wondered if they were on here?
One of the 3 PB would have been mine, was looking at the mudflaps myself, impressed me so bought a set from rallyflapZ. Not had the chance to fit them yet, hopefully this weekend.

NCurious

Nthusiast
Nov 9, 2021
UK
One of the 3 PB would have been mine, was looking at the mudflaps myself, impressed me so bought a set from rallyflapZ. Not had the chance to fit them yet, hopefully this weekend.
Awesome looking Border terrier in your avatar :)

sunbeamti

Nthusiast
Jun 7, 2021
United Kingdom
HiMonty, Nice to know we have some members here. Perhasp we should have some flyers for the site and leave them undetr the wipers. We used to do that in another car club and it generated a lot of interest. BTW, I got some Flaps and have only fitted the fronts todate. They do stop the crap coming up the side, but will wiat till later this year to fit the rears. I think they will be a little draggy.

Monty

Nthusiast
Sep 19, 2018
lancashire
Not had the chance to fit the flaps yet, had covid over xmas and weather's been crap. Should have fitted them today, never gave it a thought. It's looking like April for first visit to Oulton Park for the British GT & F3. Before that there is the Malcolm Wilson Rally on the 12/3 and the Legends Fires North West Stages Rally a week later 18-19/3. Looking forward to hopefully a good year of uninterrupted motor sport.

Kev_G

Nthusiast
Mar 27, 2019
Chester
think the 20 plate would have been my fil as he went in his. Flaps don t add sod all drag but keep alot of rubbish off the car