• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

2021 N DCT U1135 2nd, 4th, 6th, 8th gears problem

rogalike

Jan 14, 2021
Warsaw, Poland
Hello! Has anyone encountered this problem? I just lost the even gears in 8DCT transmission... the second, fourth, sixth and eighth, the gearbox skips them and works only on odd ones, the error code is U1135, the dealer will be able to diagnose my car but I need to wait 14 days to make it happen... maybe someone encountered a similar problem, it seems to be purely electronic? Pls help, car is brand new. Not even two months have passed...

Attachments

R Veloster N

Nthusiast
Mar 5, 2019
Rocky Mountains, US
U1135/SCP (J1850) Invalid or Missing Data for Ignition Switch / Starter

Take it or have it towed to the dealership service and let them diagnosis the issue. The only thing I can direct you to do at this point is; disconnect the battery for 1/2 hour. This will reset the ECU back to factory specifications. Check the battery terminal connections and make sure they're tight when you reconnect the battery. Check your fuses especially the ignition fuses as well.

Go to another dealership! 14 days is not prompt service and unacceptable. If necessary, call Hyundai Customer Service and file a complaint.

Last edited:

rogalike

Jan 14, 2021
Warsaw, Poland
Thanks, I have already check it and disconnect the battery but it still happens, I will try tomorrow to take it to another dealership, hope they will help me, car is still running but driving like this is terrible, here's how it looks like:

digitalpeer

Nthusiast
Nov 17, 2019
south australia
The problem was solved, it only turned out that it was just a tarnished PIN in the connector, probably near the automatic gearbox, I'm going to pick up the car right now, thank you for your help Motortest Anna Szadkowska 🙏🙏🙏
thats great news.

thanks for sharing the issue you had and coming back with the outcome.

R Veloster N

Nthusiast
Mar 5, 2019
Rocky Mountains, US
The problem was solved, it only turned out that it was just a tarnished PIN in the connector, probably near the automatic gearbox, I'm going to pick up the car right now, thank you for your help Motortest Anna Szadkowska 🙏🙏🙏
Glad to hear it!!! That's the newer electronics for you and now you know who can help you!!!:)👍