• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

2021 i30 N

Pastiche

Nthusiast
Nov 11, 2018
Spain
The only thing I miss so far about the pre FL are the side mirrors that do not tilt when reversing and the rear view camera. It is now positioned just above the number plate and has a narrower viewing angle.

That looks insane! Congrats. Glad because mine is coming in dark knight as well.

Looks almost black in the first picture.
Yes, in some light conditions this Dark Knight looks almost black. This was not the case with Micron Grey.

Xcelr8

Nthusiast
Feb 11, 2021
Australia
That looks insane! Congrats. Glad because mine is coming in dark knight as well.

Looks almost black in the first picture.
Yeah, all the picture I sighted prior to the delivery of mine looked very dark, almost black. In real life it isn't, it just looks sensational!!!

Da-N-i30

Nthusiast
Feb 4, 2021
Deutschland
ya i just noticed it as well.. i just got a raise at work and wanted to check if i can order again but apparently no -_-
The dealers in Germany should be available to order since the 1st of September.
I got the information that the only change is the Limiter.

I ordered my car (MT and sport light seats) in mid June already and my dealer couldn't order the car until last week. As it will probably take at least 4 months until the car arrives I might get a DCT instead, which is already at the dealer 😓

Reactions: KawaiiiO

Lockz

Nthusiast
Feb 3, 2021
Heidelberg, Germany
Just called my dealer in Heidelberg, Germany.
He said he does not get any info from Hyundai whatsoever.
No information on upcoming changes or when we can order the car.
He cannot put an order and is still looking into it every other day to call me whenever I can order.

Largoat

Nthusiast
Jul 10, 2021
England
Hyundai have finally fixed their system so the dealers (in the UK at least) can see when they should expect to see the cars.
Mine came out of build today with an expected delivery to Dealership mid October! Finally some movement!

Reactions: Kristian

Kristian

Nthusiast
Sep 26, 2020
England
Hyundai have finally fixed their system so the dealers (in the UK at least) can see when they should expect to see the cars.
Mine came out of build today with an expected delivery to Dealership mid October! Finally some movement!
That’s great news. When did you place your order?

i30csn

Sep 13, 2021
Manchester
Excellent news. I’ll use this as ammo when I chase for an expected date tomorrow 😃

Reactions: Largoat