• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

2020 PP VN Owner

Compromise

Jan 3, 2020
United States
Hi!

I joined a while ago but never introduced myself, but I'm George and I own the 2020 PP VN (in performance blue) since November. I'm pretty active on the Facebook groups but thought I should check out the forums more. Here's to enjoying our N cars!

Attachments

• N.jpg
    N.jpg
    301.3 KB · Views: 17
Hi George welcome to the forum. There's a ton of information to glean thru. Utilize the search engine to find it. If you don't know or can't find it ask, there are plenty of us to assist.

The forum has a great deal to offer from its members. It's quite unique, considering it's a true international forum. Everyone of us are still learning about this particular platform. I urge you to ask questions, especially when in doubt. No one is going to make you feel uncomfortable or ridiculed as on many US or Canadian owned forums.

There's a lot of friendly banter that goes on. That's all it is, don't take it personal. Leave any drama, where it belongs and focus on the things you came here for.:)

The admin staff provides and does a great job. They're re participating members. Respect the forum staff (they don't get paid to do it), members and yourself then everything will be just fine! :). Utilize the search engine regularly for references and discussions you're interested in and inquiring about.

Enjoy the forum and have fun! :)

Last edited: