• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

2020 Elantra GT N Line

Stateofstatic

Jul 23, 2020
United States
Just picked it up yesterday, hoping I can find a replacement front grill without the Hyundai badge eventually...

I wish it was an i30 N, but in Hyundai's infinite wisdom they decided not to give it to us Yankees. Not a lot of people know about this car in the states which is a shame so I thought I'd join this group even if I'm only rocking a 1.6t gamma.

Last edited by a moderator:

R Veloster N

Mar 5, 2019
Rocky Mountains, US
You can combine your last post in the different thread by; deleting it and editing this post with the additional information

Bottom right hand of your post; Report, Edit, Delete.
Welcome and thank you for the taking the time to introduce yourself to the forum. Additionally, please read the forum rules located here;
Make sure you utilize the forum search engine located at the top of the page to find topics of interest and discussions. If will help you quickly find ongoing discussion threads and keep duplication of threads to a minimum. Duplications cause moderators to have to merge threads of the same topics.

Enjoy the forum. :)

Last edited:

R Veloster N

Mar 5, 2019
Rocky Mountains, US

Last edited:

UKAussi

Aug 22, 2020
USA
Just moved back a few months back from AU to the US to discover the Elantra GT (aka i30) has been discontinued for the US
As a KIA/Hyundai family for past 8 years I actually wanted a KIA Rio GT to share with 20yr old daughter but also not sold in US.
Dug around and did a deal this week and picked up a used 2019 Elantra GT N-line with tech pack for about 2/3 original MSRP as it had some slight RF lip damage.
As I am an "old fart" and driving over 40 years I am enjoying this and it is a spiritual successor to my 2002 VW GTI that I bought new and heavily modded (chip, full exhaust etc).
Will also be researching just a piggy back chip mod (Racechip best?) that I can activate when I drive.

In the meantime would like to fix the front lip by replacing chrome strip with red front and back for subtle change.
Would have liked parking sensors and rear cross traffic but not avail in US!

2.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Reactions: NULLOBANDITO

R Veloster N

Mar 5, 2019
Rocky Mountains, US

Last edited:

cbri.gtn

Oct 11, 2020
DC
Hi All.

I picked up a new 2020 EGTN a little over a week ago. I've been loving it. I think it's a pretty great value in terms of fun & features, especially with the tech package I opted for. Previous car was a 2008 so this is certainly a substantial upgrade.

Will likely do some small aesthetic tweaks before considering anything to enhance performance. Rims, tint, flaps, and possibly a roof rack will come first. All in all, I think it's pretty slick looking already. It's definitely fun to drive.

Cheers!

garage.jpg

profile-(1).jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: GazmaN