• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

2020 Corvette

Probably, considering the new 2020 GT500 will nearly eclipse or surpass this number. The 2019 ZR1 is nearly $148.5K, 124.5K for the Z06. This is not including any custom factory performance additions you decide to put on as well. I would say that's a very good bet!:p

Last edited:
Looks like a cross between an Elantra (hideous headlights), a Ferrari (overall shape) and a Lamborghini (huge side intakes). ‘Vette identity just about completely gone.

Mid-engine finally done.
0-60 under 3s sounds fabulous.
DCT... Meh.
Single row of buttons on center console is ridiculous.

It's definately a complete change from what we know the Corvette to be. LeMans is calling for the mid-engine and pushing this one along.;):)

Agree Cygnus, no DCT and the electronics are a bit intrusive as well.

Chevrolet wants to maintain status quo @ LeMans. It sells Corvettes for sure.

It is always hard to see how other countries set their speed limits. Some of these countries have very nice roads, but you can only sneak on them.
Even if our roads are not always good and we have many construction sites and traffic jams, I am happy when I see an unlimited sign.

Then I can drive faster than 200+ without a bad conscience or fear of the prison.

Reactions: GazmaN
It is always hard to see how other countries set their speed limits. Some of these countries have very nice roads, but you can only sneak on them.
Even if our roads are not always good and we have many construction sites and traffic jams, I am happy when I see an unlimited sign.

Then I can drive faster than 200+ without a bad conscience or fear of the prison.
It's not so much the roads but the insurance companies and idiotic drivers and poorly maintained cars. At least ways in the US.:(

corvette-c8r-lead-(1).jpg
corvette-c8r-inside.jpg
corvette-c8r-tall.jpg

Reactions: NULLOBANDITO
Looking at your posts R Veloster N you would have loved the private house garage where I was working earlier this week which had a technical issue on the extraction/ventilation system and underfloor heating in the garage.
3 McLarens 720s Spider, P1 and a Senna, 4 Ferraris, including F40 and 288 GTO , Porsche 918 Spyder, 1955 Mercedes Gullwing and a Pagani! There were a few others in there too but I've never seen a collection even close to it. Some stunning looking cars.

That's enough just to hear the engine run at least for me!!!:p I surely thank you for the thoughts and providing the photos.:D Makes a motorheads day.

Last edited:
Reactions: REM66
Looking at your posts R Veloster N you would have loved the private house garage where I was working earlier this week which had a technical issue on the extraction/ventilation system and underfloor heating in the garage.
3 McLarens 720s Spider, P1 and a Senna, 4 Ferraris, including F40 and 288 GTO , Porsche 918 Spyder, 1955 Mercedes Gullwing and a Pagani! There were a few others in there too but I've never seen a collection even close to it. Some stunning looking cars.

I bet everyone who likes cars would have loved that. That's some amazing cars