• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

350 BHP+ and ~500NM - the "TCR" i30N project from Warsaw Poland

And last but not least I decided to make the best from it and upgrade:

Exhaust full ''3 (gpf removal and 100ccpsi cat in)
turbo (when You would compare it to klassenmotors it is a stage4)

To be honest the turbo was an upgrade that can make this car a 4xx BHP but for now, I did not change the clutch and wanted that the NM was somewhere around 500NM since I read that this is the moment she can begin to slip.

IMG-20200903-WA0002.jpgIMG-20200903-WA0004.jpgIMG-20200903-WA0006.jpgIMG-20200903-WA0009.jpgIMG-20200903-WA0010.jpgIMG-20200903-WA0011.jpgIMG-20200903-WA0012.jpg

After that, I went on another trip to TuneForce Poznań. I was hoping for bigger numbers in terms of power, but this software is a pain in the as and after two days of tuning the final effect on paper was not exactly what I was expecting.

But then I had a trip back to warsaw...

And I changed My mind!!! This car is an absolute rocket at this moment.

I know I am fresh after the tune and in a few months I will maybe change my mind but for now, it has it all it needs! 🤩

20200913_134657.jpg

Nice job mate! How did it turn out/how easy was it to paint without removing bumper? Just apply primer and spray? Any particular way you masked it up to prevent paint getting on rest of car?

It takes some time to wrap everything in a proper way. I have used quite a lot of tape to look in every detail and not spray on anything that should not be sprayed. But after this point yes, primer then spray x5 times, then x3 a final cut with a hardening spray and You are done. I think I was done in about 3-4 hours

Reactions: r_anderson96
Yep. This should be possible, but I think that this small upgrade regarding HP would be related to some investment that I have learned from Your project. Like a new clutch, fuel injectors, fuel pump upgrade, and maybe a few more :)

Reactions: loboo
You need one stage colder spark plugs and and upgrade clutch only. You don´t need these silly upgrade fuel pumps.
Your clutch will be a toast soon anyway, so start to save some money for upgrade clutch ;)

ok, it is done. I had some problems with the fitting since I have both a bad size of the TIPPs. But looking from a time perspective I know it is even a more unique project since I think that no one else will buy bad ones to change them and put them on our i30N :)

20200731_173757.jpgIMG-20200909-WA0000.jpg20200925_120135.jpg20200925_120147.jpg

First of all, nice job with the car this far. I'd like to ask about fixing the dents of your rims. Could you explain how did you manage to fix them? I have similar kind of dent in one of my OEM wheels and would like to fix it during spring. Thanks in advance!

Reactions: NULLOBANDITO
First of all, nice job with the car this far. I'd like to ask about fixing the dents of your rims. Could you explain how did you manage to fix them? I have similar kind of dent in one of my OEM wheels and would like to fix it during spring. Thanks in advance!

All You need is some water paper and patience :) start with 500 or 800 depending on the damage and go in direction 1500 or 2000. After 30 minutes You should be done.

All You need is some water paper and patience :) start with 500 or 800 depending on the damage and go in direction 1500 or 2000. After 30 minutes You should be done.
Thank you! I did continue the research with your advice and found some guides from Youtube as well. For some reason, before this, I had only managed to find guides for painting the wheels which obviously isn't the angle to approach my issue. I actually started with a bit rougher papers first but principle was the same. Metal polish worked perfectly for a final touch.

Reactions: N-a-N-a-N-a
ok, it is done. I had some problems with the fitting since I have both a bad size of the TIPPs. But looking from a time perspective I know it is even a more unique project since I think that no one else will buy bad ones to change them and put them on our i30N :)

View attachment 15279View attachment 15280View attachment 15281View attachment 15282
Where are they from as they are what i am after? I guess I could fit them to a standard back box once i cut the old ones off?

No, they will not fit. My mechanic had to adjust them since they where no made for our cars. You can check them on rm-motors.