• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

i30 N 2021 i30 N

I ordered mine exactly a month before you, so by logic I should have mine pretty soon, but still haven't heard anything 🤷

Give them a call. I called them yesterday and they said they've got a list of people to call with dates now that the system is up and working.

Reactions: vJaCkHz
Hyundai have finally fixed their system so the dealers (in the UK at least) can see when they should expect to see the cars.
Mine came out of build today with an expected delivery to Dealership mid October! Finally some movement!
Interesting to hear this as I've had no update on my order since the 31st August.

Unsure if it's worth chasing now 🙄

Been offered a car from another dealership which will be ready in the next week. Different colour (Shadow Grey rather than Perf Blue), but going to go for it as I was having some second thoughts about Blue anyway!

Reply from Hyundai Germany via E-Mail:
Sobald Fahrzeuge des neuen Modelljahres 2022 bestellbar sind, werden wir das auf unserer Homepage kommunizieren. Zu diesem Zeitpunkt wird auch der Konfigurator wieder freigeschaltet. Bis dahin bitten wir Sie noch um ein wenig Geduld. Bitte sehen Sie uns nach, dass uns vor Marktstart des neuen Modelljahres herstellerseitig noch keine detaillierten Informationen zu den erfolgten Änderungen am Modell vorliegen.

English (google translate because fast :p):
As soon as vehicles of the new model year 2022 can be ordered, we will communicate this on our website. At this point in time, the configurator will also be activated again. Until then, we ask for a little patience. Please see to it that we do not have any detailed information on the changes made to the model from the manufacturer before the market launch of the new model year.

• Angry
Reactions: KawaiiiO
Had a chat to my dealer today, they confirmed that yes, the tracker is live again. But, it’s next to useless. I was told the tracker is essentially showing worst case scenario delivery dates and that things are now moving fairly swiftly.
Mine for example, ordered end of July, is now showing delivery in December. In reality they expect it next month.
They had have new cars delivered this week that were showing as due in Novemeber!

So to sumarise, take the Hyundai delivery tracker dates with a pinch of salt, talk to your dealer and wait for the call. 👍🏻

Wondering if anyone else expecting delivery has heard this. Apparently the DVLA have stopped dealers registering new I30Ns, something emissions related which they plan to be sorted in the next month or so.

Anyone else heard the same, or able to ask their dealer? Not sure if I'm just being strung along but seems to be legitimate.

Wondering if anyone else expecting delivery has heard this. Apparently the DVLA have stopped dealers registering new I30Ns, something emissions related which they plan to be sorted in the next month or so.

Anyone else heard the same, or able to ask their dealer? Not sure if I'm just being strung along but seems to be legitimate.
I really hope not. Been waiting for quite a while with no update and not heard anything about this. I hope this won’t effect the car in any way if true if changes have to be made.

I really hope not. Been waiting for quite a while with no update and not heard anything about this. I hope this won’t effect the car in any way if true if changes have to be made.
It does look to be true I’m afraid. Maybe worth a buzz to your dealer to clarify, I don’t have much more info unfortunately.

It does look to be true I’m afraid. Maybe worth a buzz to your dealer to clarify, I don’t have much more info unfortunately.

It's the first I've heard of it. Is yours a DCT or a manual? And if this the car that your dealership has said was effectively in stock?

couple months ago i heard that dealers wont be able to sell the 2022 model quite as much, because of emission averages. for every N they sell they have to sell like 10 electric cars. With the Kona and i20 addition now, might be even more limited.

couple months ago i heard that dealers wont be able to sell the 2022 model quite as much, because of emission averages. for every N they sell they have to sell like 10 electric cars. With the Kona and i20 addition now, might be even more limited.
That's how it will be in Belgium to: 250 i30 and Kona n in total for 2022. The i20n doesn't seem to be affected because it has a lower co output.

From a dealer in Sweden, he told me that you have a total of CO2 or maybe it's was averrage per car in EU and if you go over that you get a penalty fee. I think Mazda did get something around 3-4k€/car. So if you want to sell high CO2 cars you need to sell a certain amount of low CO2/hybrid or electrical cars. Each country asks Hyundai how many cars they want and Hyundai tells you how many you can get (allocation). That's done in December according to him.
He also told me that 2022 models production will start in January 2022.