• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Hi its going to be my first Hyundai

Hi all, nice to find this forum, I have just ordered (09/06/21) the new 280bhp i30 N Performance hatch to be released in UK on 24th. A wait of 2 weeks will go slow before I can see how it is compared to my trusty Audi A3 quattro.
What colour did you choose?

Hi Jim, Its Performane Blue of course. LOL. Waiting to be told what Reg numbers we can choose from, and a definite confirmed delivery date.

Anyone with any advise on driving and care please let me know. Do Hyundai have a running in period? Apart from the tyres, of course.

Hi Jim, Its Performane Blue of course. LOL. Waiting to be told what Reg numbers we can choose from, and a definite confirmed delivery date.

Anyone with any advise on driving and care please let me know. Do Hyundai have a running in period? Apart from the tyres, of course.
You'll open up a can of worms with that question. Do a forum Search on that subject and settle in for good read.

The recommended running in period is 1000km/600 miles. Everybody decides for themselves if it's necessary.
Most people seem to be going for Michelin PS4/4S tyres (myself included). Drive with the stock PZero's for a while and decide for yourself if you need an upgrade. :)

Reactions: GazmaN and Jajodu
My recommendation is to download the pdf format of the owners manual and have something to spend the time waiting for the car. By the time it will arrive you will familiarise yourself with the most FAQ šŸ˜œ

Reactions: mcb6110
My recommendation is to download the pdf format of the owners manual and have something to spend the time waiting for the car. By the time it will arrive you will familiarise yourself with the most FAQ šŸ˜œ
Is the manual for the new version available anywhere? I can only find a copy of i30 N line, one around, not the new 280ps version. I suppose there is only a few differences?

Is the manual for the new version available anywhere? I can only find a copy of i30 N line, one around, not the new 280ps version. I suppose there is only a few differences?
Courtesy of @Hayden120: