• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

FORGE shop - contact problem

kamyk155

Nthusiast
Jun 15, 2018
Poland Gdynia
Ok guys I have small problem with Forge Motorsport and their shop.
I ordered three parts almost month ago - on 6th october.
7th october I had info about product delay to max 4 weeks and they asked me can I wait.
7th october I sent them mail back - yes I will wait.
19th october I sent them mail with question about forge tank problem described here on forum - no answer.
Few days ago I sent them another but this time from their site with question about new info and what part I am waiting for - no answer.
Today I sent them another mail with questions about order status and any infos - no answer.
On their shop site there is only info - customer contacted.

Someone had similar problem with forge contact ?

Did you open an account with a username and password? Are you contacting them thru the website customer service link?
If you did and have the order number, you can check thru your account. If you didn't and now open an account, it will reflect the shipment or order status.

It's also possible they aren't receiving your emails. It happened with me on a few occasions. So, I used a different email address and no problems since.

I imagine with the UK's reinstitution of nation wide restrictions, they're unable to respond. I don't believe they're purposely ignoring anyone. I know most of the staff are working from home right now. They wouldn't have access to the office email, unless they were actually working in the office. So this may be the delay in response.:)

The Virus strikes again, it's affecting everything.:)

Last edited:
"7. There will be no use of profanity or racial, ethnic, gender based insults and any other personal discrimination on our forums. This will not be tolerated and can lead to immediate suspension".

I didn't derive anything from them. It's in the rules.

I think if someone made some sweeping statement about Americans or America you would be reporting them, no?

Thank you for updating.

Ok guys.....
#mypostmatter
#stopforumwars

Ok end of joking...
I'm just asking about problem with contact with forge and looking for help.
Today I sent them mail form my second address and still waiting form answer.
Maybe someone from UK can help me or live somewhere close to forge shop/place ?
Maybe it is typical delay or seroius problem with product/products ?
I don't know.

Its unusual for them to be totally silent?!

If they are working from home I would have thought that would actually be beneficial to answering a backlog of emails.

Are you on Social media? Try sending them a message on F/book or instagram?

Last resort, threaten to cancel your order. That tends to get a companies attention very quickly :)

Its unusual for them to be totally silent?!

If they are working from home I would have though that would actually be beneficial to answering a backlog of emails.

Are you on Social media? Try sending them a message on F/book or instagram?

Last resort, threaten to cancel your order. That tends to get a companies attention very quickly :)

Like loafer says try use social media, I have messaged them on Instagram a few times telling them to hurry up and sell me their shift knob (which I'm starting to think is now a figment of my imagination with how long it's taking) and they have replied almost instantly every time.

Reactions: loafer-N77
Just got answer from forge (half of answer) but on my new mailbox.
There is delay with catch can but no answer about installation problem in some cars.

Reactions: loafer-N77
They posted in IG today they are open as per normal just not to walk in customers. Best way to contact them was theough there website apparently

"7. There will be no use of profanity or racial, ethnic, gender based insults and any other personal discrimination on our forums. This will not be tolerated and can lead to immediate suspension".

I didn't derive anything from them. It's in the rules.

I think if someone made some sweeping statement about Americans or America you would be reporting them, no?

Thank you for updating.
You have a PM IAW the forum rules. Don't need to steer the thread down a dirt road any further.

@kamyk155 , happy they got back with you. Hope they solve the issue expediently. It's definately an unfamiliar oddity. :)

Just got info from Forge - catch can will not fit into my car.
I asked about full refund for all parts. I don't need catch can and coolant hoses.
I will not dissasemble the front of the car for fhe boost pipe too so I cancel it too.

Not yet but is and will in the near future. You can wait and be patient or cancel at your discretion. I'm going to try the bayonet inline fuel connector to see if it will take the place of the original adapter. If it does then there is a solution as I posted in the other thread. You might want to wait until I confirm the fitting.:)
61450S33evL._AC_SX522_.jpg
710%2BgJKnqkL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
71eLXUe9DGL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

To help you make a more informed decision; the installation of the boost pipe doesn't required the removal of the front bumper fascia, just the undertray and the intake. :) đź‘Ť

Last edited:
I don't have more time for more waiting. I have an appointment for 2nd year car overview soon and and wanted to do all those parts install together then.
Another thing is that I will not order other connectors and try them - maybe it will fit or maybe not.
It is not my fault. They knew about problem and did nothing for now.
I had hope that they will resolve the problem in that month of waiting but they didn't.

I'm doing the fitting and making sure the adapter will fit. You won't have to do anything, except wait until it's confirmed. The part will then be included in place of the other adapter, that doesn't fit some i30N's.

I don't believe you read my response correctly or misunderstood. :)

Last edited:
I'm doing the fitting and making sure the adapter will fit. You won't have to do anything, except wait until it's confirmed. The part will then be included in place of the other adapter, that doesn't fit some i30N's.

I don't believe you read my response correctly or misunderstood. :)
HI. Did you check if that part fits?
Thanks

is it known if forge has already updated the product for the problem of fitting in the hose of some cars?