• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

[SOLD] WAGNER TUNING Competition Gen.2 Intercooler Kit Hyundai I30N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Occams_Razor

Jun 30, 2020
Dayton
Hello All,

I purchased the above listed Wagner intercooler without realizing that the i30N is the THETA 2 litre T-GDI and the engine in the US Elantra GT N-Line is the GAMMA 1.6 T-GDI. Alas the Wagner intercooler for the THETA is slightly wider and thicker in the end tanks and the inlet and outlet are at a slightly different angle so it will not physically fit in the space of the US GAMMA 1.6 T-GDI.

So my loss is your gain. I paid $790 USD + shipping. I am willing to take $600 USD + actual shipping. This item is located in the state of Ohio in the United States.

This is the WAGNER TUNING Competition Gen.2 Intercooler Kit Hyundai I30N Item no.: 200001129. I bought it directly from the US distributor, (who has been tremendous), and is in like new condition with all included parts, instructions, stickers and TüV Certificate.

The redesigned Competition Gen.2 intercooler for Hyundai I30 N now available with TÜV certificate!
The supplied TÜV certificate only includes Euro 6b (without GPF) models.

COMPETITION INTERCOOLER KIT:

Hyundai I30 N 184KW/250PS (2017-2019)
Hyundai I30 N Performance 202KW/275PS (2017-2019)
Hyundai I30 N Project C 202KW/275PS (2019)

Further description, dyno sheet, etc can be found at the Wagner USA site or the German Wagner site.
Wagner-Intercooler.jpg

Last edited:
Would you be able to give a ballpark on how much shipping to Germany will be? Unfortunately I don't have any information on dimensions and weight to get an accurate estimation from USPS or UPS.

Okay.

According to the FedEx label on the box it says it is 15.12 kg.

The actual box is 41" long, (104.14 cm) x 16" wide, (40.64 cm) x 12.5" high, (31.75 cm).

Wagner actually double boxes their shipments. All of the measurements are the actual outside box as received by me.

Reactions: NULLOBANDITO
Thanks for your response 👍 Unfortunately shipping will be 400+ Euros.
UPS shipping.JPG

I was actually hoping for something around a hundred Euros. Which of course is still a lot of money, but the intercooler would still be cheaper than buying it hear in Germany.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.