• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

i30 N 2021 i30 N

Hey guys, I'm actually looking for i30N bumper red strips for front and rear.. could you guys point where I can get it in Australia?

Ps: Owns a i30nline premium 2020

Last edited:
I'm sure they could bring most of these new infotainment features to the current model with a software update, but knowing car manufacturers - they'll choose not to...

Like the new tailpipes, Forged wheels are good (but not that attractive imho). Tyres are now Michelins!!!

Not loving all the black plastic around the rear number plate at all, why couldn't they body colour that!
Actually, the more I look at the rear bumper, the more fugly it looks.

Like the new tailpipes, Forged wheels are good (but not that attractive imho). Tyres are now Michelins!!!

Not loving all the black plastic around the rear number plate at all, why couldn't they body colour that!
Actually, the more I look at the rear bumper, the more fugly it looks.

You see I really quite like the new rear end. It's a mix of fastback and veloster N which I really love
Of it were gloss black or paint colour it would be a nice touch though.

Reactions: loafer-N77
So a 5bhp power bump will be coming, and a little less weight (14 kg on the wheels, 1,1kg on each front seat) so the car will, all in all, feel nippier.

Not too much love for the new wheels but the front does look smarter and they finally let go of the old tailpipes and gave it what we wanted!

So a 5bhp power bump will be coming, and a little less weight (14 kg on the wheels, 1,1kg on each front seat) so the car will, all in all, feel nippier.

Not too much love for the new wheels but the front does look smarter and they finally let go of the old tailpipes and gave it what we wanted!

I would definitely hang on to them longer than I hang onto my current OEM wheels, I quite like them!

I would definitely hang on to them longer than I hang onto my current OEM wheels, I quite like them!
I'm not a HUGE fan of our oem 19"s, infact, I don't think I'm a huge fan of any modern wheels :rolleyes:

But yeah, at least from the render they seem to me a little too thin

I'm not a HUGE fan of our oem 19"s, infact, I don't think I'm a huge fan of any modern wheels :rolleyes:

But yeah, at least from the render they seem to me a little too thin

Yeah I agree with you, I watched a video on the new Audi S3 yesterday and the wheels Audi have gone for on them are truly atrocious. To many Manufacturers going for this futuristic diamond cut look, and it sucks!

I better get back in topic before someone shouts at me😅😂