• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

MY GOSH RUNS ON TOILET PAPER

R Veloster N

Nthusiast
Mar 5, 2019
Rocky Mountains, US
Even in my state people are running on toilet paper. The shelves are empty!!

What the heck are people thinking about. They even sold out on Amazon with the most popular brands. And the freaking carpetbagger are out trying to sell 24 roll for $250.00+ Seriously!!!!

How many rolls of toilet paper does one person need a day?

I've got three in the house, two bathrooms and still don't use one roll of toilet paper a day. People are off their rockers and so disappointing! :rolleyes:

I simply amazed at peoples greed and lack of concern for others. What's next, diapers, surgical masks, bottled water?:oops::rolleyes:

Last edited:
People are just overreacting man... never seen anything like this in my life before. I mean my grandma was telling me what it was like during WW2 and the times after, makes this seem like a joke lol

My boss texted me this evening and said for the next 6 weeks at least we are all working from home...

Apocalypse is near! Grab all the toilet roll you can to save yourself! xD

Reactions: Mr. N
It is all simply an overreaction. I get the idea of buying hand wash soaps or hand sanitizers. But Toilet paper or paper towels dont make much sense to me in my eyes. Especially buying bottles of water. This isnt a natural disaster so buying bulk of water bottles is pretty pointless if your tap water is clean and working. When the H1N1 was the craze back in my Middle School days, I didnt see toilet paper, hand sanitizers, or hand soaps being sold out. And the H1N1 clearly took more lives than COVID-19 has. With that said, It is literally at the fault of the media making this virus seem like its the end of the world. SMH🤷‍♂️

Since mid January of this year I have not seen a single box of surgical masks whenever I go to a store.

Reactions: R Veloster N
I'm proof that you can live thru the worst, even the flu pandemics and seasonal flu deaths, which happens every year. Gents, I've seen the worst of war and people. We've collectively learned nothing. So even the rest of you are proof, there is life before, during and after such things.

Keep in mind the flu, the common, cold, diseases of all kinds never goes away.

People are insane and showing that it's not about helping one another but their personal greed, avarice, gluttony, sloth, towards others, friends and themselves.

My Lord are we animals!:mad:

Last edited:
People are off their rockers and so disappointing! :rolleyes: I simply amazed at peoples greed and lack of concern for others. What's next, diapers, surgical masks, bottled water?:oops::rolleyes:
Yes, most likely! And it has only just begun. It's not the virus I fear, it's my fellow humans' reaction to it that scares me. Which, again, is the reason why I've hoarded nothing but ammo. Beer is kinda tempting though... :D

People over here just started to behave like tool bags. Don't know if they were influenced by the media, but the shelves became emptier over the past 2/3 days with morons taking provisions for an entire army. Be smart and do intermittent fasting, right off the bat you are saving on food and toilet paper :)

Yes, most likely! And it has only just begun. It's not the virus I fear, it's my fellow humans' reaction to it that scares me. Which, again, is the reason why I've hoarded nothing but ammo. Beer is kinda tempting though... :D
We separate ourselves over something that should bring us together. It's survival of the fittest at work or I may as well say the dumbest.

This brings up several trains of thought but the most prevalent. I know some of you don't read it or haven't for a long time but it's sound knowledge, wisdom and understanding;
Luke 12:19; I will say to my soul, Soul, thou hast much goods laid up for many years; take thine ease, eat, drink, be merry. Luke 12:20; God said unto him, Thou foolish one, this night is thy soul required of thee; and the things which thou hast prepared, whose shall they be?
I suppose some people never learn the lesson.😔
People over here just started to behave like tool bags. Don't know if they were influenced by the media, but the shelves became emptier over the past 2/3 days with morons taking provisions for an entire army. Be smart and do intermittent fasting, right off the bat you are saving on food and toilet paper :)
This ^ has wisdom but also pray for your neighbors understanding and peace.

Last edited:
My wife told me that the Commissary was out of toilet paper and bottled water already and people were standing in lines close to one another waiting to check out.

So, they risk catching and distributing the Covid-19 to others for some extra toilet paper and bottled water. They're actually afraid their going to catch it from the water supply!! Insanity!

What about staying out of the public, as was suggested and just wash yer arse as in using a bidet? Anyone!!! Ever had to use a leaf to wipe yer arse?

Last edited:
Anyone!!! Ever had to use a leaf to wipe yer arse?

🙋‍♂️

The problem is that people believe anything someone says on Facebook, Tik Tok, or where ever these people like to stare their screens at. And that is what leads to these people act so crazy that fear is controlling them. The way how I was taught is that you can never let fear control you.

Fear is a usable emotion, that can keep you from doing something stupid. However, it's not meant to lead your life. :)

It's nuts that people don't have anymore sense, to stay out of the rain when they don't want to get wet! :)

Last edited:
Fear is a usable emotion, that can keep you from doing something stupid. However, it's not meant to lead your life. :)
Unfortunately, Fear has been leading the majority of American's lives since 9/11. I may be young but I am not like most people in my youth who do things on a impulse without being rational.

It's not a good reason for anyone and it needs to be left to its own but not forgotten. I've seen wars and the horror of it but I leave it alone. Thoughts can't hurt you!

I'm like everyone else but I've learned from my personal experiences. There's nothing in this life to live in fear over, nothing.

It's nuts that people don't have anymore sense, to stay out of the rain when they don't want to get wet! :)
Too many people do not think rationally, that's a problem generally in life, have You noticed the way people run out of the sea at the beach when it starts to rain? MADDNESS!

Reactions: R Veloster N
She just told me they had to dispatch Security Forces to the Commissary due to a fight at the registers! Oh my, it's just starting, these are active duty and retired soldiers no less. :rolleyes:

Stopped a fight once before there at the register when a retired member lost his cookies. People need to chill. There's something to be said about not having all this technology constantly flooding their brains. Back when it wasn't available they just took it in stride and no one was the wiser.

This is the bad side of technology and media. It's worse and more contagious than the virus. I watch people everyday with their lives consumed by a smartphone. Geez they go nuts, when they can't find a freakin phone to text with.

I don't need to talk to my wife that often, let alone someone else. It's not about possession, it's an obsession with most. Correction after thinking quickly it's both. Cause they're actually possessed and obsessed at the same time. Got to get that technology fix!🤪

Reactions: mikeo
the population of my little hick town up here in the north has made me proud and emptied all the gun shops and outdoor stores of their ammo supplies.

Very Very funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!