• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

FORUM UPGRADES

2. The dark theme seems to be a bit buggy, or is only me?

Nope, here aswell. Windows 10 and Google Chrome. Seems like the dark theme only applies to the first half of the screen and isnt attached to the "scroll view".

Reactions: Bu11eT
This new design is lit! Thanks @IN_30N !
However two questions:
1. Why is the background image a veloster N :p
2. The dark theme seems to be a bit buggy, or is only me?
Ha good spot! The person who did it obviously picked incorrectly!

Dark these is buggy - beta currently!

Ha good spot! The person who did it obviously picked incorrectly!

Dark these is buggy - beta currently!

Thanks for the changes. Massively improves the forum appearance imho!

What I also noticed, you are not able to identify the threads which have new posts. You can see the sub-forums on the main page, but inside a subforum there is no way to tell which post has something new...

Reactions: Jajodu and GazmaN
Yeah there is something up with "New Posts" and recognising what you've already read.

"Latest" seems to work but doesn't show the message about nothing changed since last visit.
Dunno, maybe just takes time to get used too?

Reactions: Jajodu and GazmaN
Got to say, not a huge fan of the way the site looks at the moment.

The technical upgrades I appreciate, seems to be faster as well but the design is a no no imo.

Yeah there is something up with "New Posts" and recognising what you've already read.
That is my main "complaint". There's also a lot less contrast visually and I'm colour blind in every conceivable way which makes it a bit more challenging. Maybe drinking less would help with both issues but that doesn't seem to be an option right now, lol. First World (for now) problems I guess...

Good evening.
That is my main "complaint". There's also a lot less contrast visually and I'm colour blind in every conceivable way which makes it a bit more challenging. Maybe drinking less would help with both issues but that doesn't seem to be an option right now, lol. First World (for now) problems I guess...
Clear your browser's cache, reload and re-login, change font size and switch to dark theme. First World problems solved. Btw, daytime drinking is ok these days. ;-)

Cheers,
Joshua

Reactions: GazmaN
Good evening.

Clear your browser's cache, reload and re-login, change font size and switch to dark theme. First World problems solved. Btw, daytime drinking is ok these days. ;-)

Cheers,
Joshua
Haha! Thanks for your support. Unfortunately this clunky old tablet I'm using right now is so ancient it doesn't even have dark theme/mode option. Best I grab another ale...cheers!