• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

What did you do to your N today ?

Smashed it up my favourite road today (@GazmaN knows it but not as well as me), perfect conditions. 30°c and dry. Met a few cars but most were at the very few overtaking lanes and the others took the slow car lanes for me. Hit 140 km/h at one point. The Michelin tyres on the front are very good.

The highway is known for its 263 corners, and 800 m elevation change in only 19 km of road.

Reactions: GazmaN and Davo01
Made a fool of myself :oops:.

I was picking up some large bags with my car and I had to back the car up to the entry.

A guy came out with the bags, looked at the tailpipes and said «Looks like a powerfull car».
I just smiled and just said «It has some power...». Then I completed loading the car.

Had my wife and 19y son in the car.
Decided to drive of in N-mode to be cool:cool:.

I started the car and gave it some revs and started to drive off and STALLED the car.

The guy got a huge grin and my family laughed their asses off.

I drove off with a big bruise in my ego... Damn that clutch.;)

I was picking up some large bags with my car and I had to back the car up to the entry.

A guy came out with the bags, looked at the tailpipes and said «Looks like a powerful car».
I just smiled and just said «It has some power...». Then I completed loading the car.

Decided to drive of in N-mode to be cool:cool:.

I started the car and gave it some revs and started to drive off and STALLED the car.

I drove off with a big bruise in my ego... Damn that clutch.;)
Done this before on a motorcycle and a car. Just drop your head with a shake and move away!!:p. I hope you laughed as well.:)

Reactions: Mightymoo

A guy came out with the bags, looked at the tailpipes and said «Looks like a powerfull car».

I just smiled and just said «It has some power...»

Decided to drive of in N-mode to be cool. I started the car and gave it some revs and started to drive off and STALLED the car.

I drove off with a big bruise in my ego...Damn that clutch ;)
Done this before on a motorcycle and a car. Just drop your head with a shake and move away!!:p. I hope you laughed as well.:)

LOL.

I laughed as much as the rest, though very embarrased :p

Reactions: R Veloster N