• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Polar White Pictures

Love the Ring Sticker placements mate.

Hope you can find a nice space for the incoming forum stickers ;)
Thanks mate - yes I'm looking forward to getting the stickers - I'll find a good spot for it :)

Where did you get the N badge for the side skirts?
It was from Ebay - posted from South Korea. Just checked to get you a link and the item is not currently listed though. It has been on there for months so hopefully they will re-list it soon - just searched for Hyundai N badge - not many results come up.

It was from Ebay - posted from South Korea. Just checked to get you a link and the item is not currently listed though. It has been on there for months so hopefully they will re-list it soon - just searched for Hyundai N badge - not many results come up.

Presume it just fits over the N already there?

Presume it just fits over the N already there?
Well sort of - it is the right size to cover the area but doesn't perfectly fit in the recessed area as the aftermarket badge has a slightly wider border. I just put a blob of super glue around the edges to make sure it stuck - the 3M backing doesn't stick to the rough plastic surfaces that well.

Reactions: Danscfc
Nice looking car...great photo`s.....was you pleased with the way the car performed on the track, even though conditions were not ideal.

Nice looking car...great photo`s.....was you pleased with the way the car performed on the track, even though conditions were not ideal.
Thanks Mick, yes the car was even better then expected and the tyres and diff coped brilliantly with the bad weather. A few people commented that I was one of the quickest cars out there in those conditions. It’s a very well set up car and great fun to throw around - hopefully I can try in on a dry track soon!

Reactions: ellroy
Does the luxury pack come with privacy glass?
In the UK we only have the winter pack (heated steering wheel and seats) and paint as options - everything else comes as standard or is not available (eg: sunroof).